Emby application on TV Smart Tv Lg Lag problems

clientemby4

HomeMediaPlayer
12 hours ago, Luke said:

@HomeMediaPlayer are you still having an issue with this?

Hi,

I upgraded to version 1.0.33.

It doesn’t work the same way, it’s only willing to play one of 4 movies. So unfortunately worse than it was.

1 hour ago, HomeMediaPlayer said:

Hi,

I upgraded to version 1.0.33.

It doesn’t work the same way, it’s only willing to play one of 4 movies. So unfortunately worse than it was.

What do you mean doesn't work the same way? Can we please look at an example? Thanks 

HomeMediaPlayer
2 hours ago, Luke said:

What do you mean doesn't work the same way? Can we please look at an example? Thanks 

Don’t get mad, I upgraded the server, restarted the client completely, and I see it works fine, on the 2014 LG TV. So you no longer have to wait for hours to get started, although sometimes the previous error message still appears, but it can only be a momentary connection to the server, probably due to Wifi.
I am pleased. There’s one thing, some movies don’t resume playing but start playing the movie from the beginning, no matter where you have the option to continue there. I don't know what it can be.

I don't want to refresh anymore so that what is good doesn't spoil  😀
Will there be no special discount price for a LifeTime subscription?

Edited by HomeMediaPlayer

JasePManning
20 hours ago, HomeMediaPlayer said:

Don’t get mad, I upgraded the server, restarted the client completely, and I see it works fine, on the 2014 LG TV. So you no longer have to wait for hours to get started, although sometimes the previous error message still appears, but it can only be a momentary connection to the server, probably due to Wifi.
I am pleased. There’s one thing, some movies don’t resume playing but start playing the movie from the beginning, no matter where you have the option to continue there. I don't know what it can be.

I don't want to refresh anymore so that what is good doesn't spoil  😀
Will there be no special discount price for a LifeTime subscription?

That's most likely due to the filetype. Some won't let you scan through them either. A type of MKV?

HomeMediaPlayer
24 minutes ago, JasePManning said:

That's most likely due to the filetype. Some won't let you scan through them either. A type of MKV?

Hello, Yes, a type MKV. But it works well on another TV (webos 4.4), where it continues the movie it started. webos 1.4 is not good at the moment.