Emby application on TV Smart Tv Lg Lag problems

clientemby4

clientemby4

I have been using the emby application on my LG television, but it is very slow, when I enter the movie library, it lags too much, I currently have a large library, there will be a solution for it.

• 3 months later...
bacardi8

Hi Luke,

what version of Emby LG app is that..???

My LG is set to auto update, but maybe it would make sense to double check if this also take place with the auto updating.

I have similar issues, thats why i'm asking.

Hi, we are working on getting the LG app updated which will resolve the issue. Thanks for the feedback.

Beaker1966

Unfortunately this is not just happening on one app..

The lag happens in a web browser, Roku & Nvidia shield.

On 10/08/2021 at 08:19, bacardi8 said:

Hi again,

just forget about my questions above.

I found all the other threads here regarding this issue.

Thanks

Hi 

What version number do you have? And how do I find my version number?

3 hours ago, Mohd11 said:

Hi 

What version number do you have? And how do I find my version number?

The current version number that everyone has is 1.0.24. The next update to the app will resolve this. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
JasePManning
On 16/12/2021 at 15:48, Luke said:

Emby for LG TV's 1.0.31 has been released. Stay tuned to the blog for the release announcement.

And this latest update has just given me the same problem that this thread was started for - a very sluggish media library.

Its a pity LG don't allow users to roll back terrible app updates.

26 minutes ago, JasePManning said:

And this latest update has just given me the same problem that this thread was started for - a very sluggish media library.

We're continuing to work on improving it. Thanks for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
HomeMediaPlayer
On 12/30/2021 at 5:48 PM, JasePManning said:

Hello!

I have two LG TVs, the 2015 model is horrible for the slowness of Emby’s operation. He just rolls the hoop for hours, nothing happens. Exits the entire Emby app back instead of just going back one level in the menu. Unusable, even though I subscribed to it for 1 month. Will there be a solution, speeding it up? Thank's

1 hour ago, HomeMediaPlayer said:

He just rolls the hoop for hours, nothing happens

Hi, what do you mean by this?

HomeMediaPlayer
22 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, what do you mean by this?

Hi Luke Master!
I uploaded a video to youtube.
https://youtu.be/AxLaQtFTHcw
 I turn on the player on the LG TV, I play a movie, I rewind, stuff like that. After that, you can no longer play the next video with the same live stream, it does not respond to the buttons, it freezes and then gives an error message after a long time: Playback error. no compatible stream available, please try again later or contact your administrator. (I mean, with the supoort with you.) I'd like to use the EMBY. I’d like to eat the lifetime subscription, but that’s not good for now. What can be done?

Edited by HomeMediaPlayer

HomeMediaPlayer
36 minutes ago, Luke said:

Thanks, we'll take a look.

I also thank! If I could help you with anything, write. Test or any questions.

• Thanks 1

HomeMediaPlayer
On 1/10/2022 at 6:40 PM, Luke said:

Thanks, we'll take a look.

Hello,

Did you find anything wrong?
I only ask because I want to buy the lifetime version for either the Emby or Plex server. Help me make my decision with an answer, I like emby a little better anyway.

18 hours ago, HomeMediaPlayer said:

Hello,

Did you find anything wrong?
I only ask because I want to buy the lifetime version for either the Emby or Plex server. Help me make my decision with an answer, I like emby a little better anyway.

Can we look at the specifics of an example? Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

• 2 weeks later...
HomeMediaPlayer
On 1/17/2022 at 5:10 PM, Luke said:

Can we look at the specifics of an example? Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

Hello Luke, hello everyone!
I posted another video about the problem on youtube. Available here.  I want to play a Full HD movie with the Emby app on the LG 42LB671V TV. Movie playback only works a few times in a row, I get an error message after a couple of plays. If necessary, it can be translated from Hungarian into English. The TV's 5GHz Wifin is connected to the router. It can provide faster data transfer than the 100 Mbit / s network card in the TV. The server is an emby server running i5 6500 under windows 10, currently without a premier subscription, which does not affect the current problem. I had a subscription before, but I still had the same problem. I have attached the log files.

hardware_detection-63778960641.txt embyserver.txt

Edited by HomeMediaPlayer

On 1/28/2022 at 5:50 AM, HomeMediaPlayer said:

Hello Luke, hello everyone!
I posted another video about the problem on youtube. Available here.  I want to play a Full HD movie with the Emby app on the LG 42LB671V TV. Movie playback only works a few times in a row, I get an error message after a couple of plays. If necessary, it can be translated from Hungarian into English. The TV's 5GHz Wifin is connected to the router. It can provide faster data transfer than the 100 Mbit / s network card in the TV. The server is an emby server running i5 6500 under windows 10, currently without a premier subscription, which does not affect the current problem. I had a subscription before, but I still had the same problem. I have attached the log files.

hardware_detection-63778960641.txt 271.31 kB · 1 download embyserver.txt 489.21 kB · 0 downloads

Hi, did this generate an ffmpeg log? Can you please attach that as well? Thanks.

HomeMediaPlayer
  • 4 weeks later...