Deleted device from server now can't connect again

Testing81

Testing81

So deleted android phone from the devices section on windows server and now can't reconnect to server from that device. It works from web browser on said device so up addresses are good.

Happy2Play

Do you by chance have Access restrictions applied to the user? Dashboard-Users-select User, Access tab-Device Access

ernstgot

I'm under my normal account now, but no settings changed other than deleting the device from the server it self.

Happy2Play

What exactly do you get when trying to reconnect the device?  Devs will probably need to see server log for this action.

What server version and client app version?

ernstgot

Server is 4.6.0.40 on the server there isn't any mention of the device or user trying to connect. Restarted router, and on the device it only shows a black screen with the emby logo. If I go to my other server (different port) it works but the server I deleted this device from it just stops responding. All other devices it works from.

Hi, Have you tried to clear the app cache from the android system menu or uninstall the app and then reinstall it?

Hi there, please attach the emby server log from when you tried to connect. thanks.