Error in Ue75ju6400

juanjo900

juanjo900

Hola, os comento instale la aplicación en esta TV Ue75ju6400 funcionó perfecto, a los 3 días el icono se puso negro y da error al abrir la aplicación, la borro y vuelvo a instalar y me sale instalacion fallida, he restablecido el TV de serie,  he probado 4 usb diferentes y sigue igual

IMG-20210421-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20210421-WA0013.jpg

juanjo900

Hola, os comento instale la aplicación en esta TV Ue75ju6400 funcionó perfecto, a los 3 días el icono se puso negro y da error al abrir la aplicación, la borro y vuelvo a instalar y me sale instalacion fallida, he restablecido el TV de serie,  he probado 4 usb diferentes y sigue igual

FrostByte

You may have an old install file.  Just redownload the latest version and try again.  The files are only good for 30 days

Which country are you in?

Where did you get your client app from (where did you download it from)?

juanjo900

Mi país españa

Descargue el enlace desde aqui:

Pero como digo, la primera vez instalo bien pero a los 3 días se puso negro el icono, y ahora no deja

juanjo900

Cayars como te dije antes, el enlace desde donde descargue el enlace, la primera vez, me instalo bien, pero a los 3 días se me puso el icono en negro y ya no funcionaba, la borre y al volver a instalar ya me sale ese error, reinicie el televisor de casa, pero sigue dando error. 

SamES

Try to uninstall the app, power cycle the TV then try again.

If that doesn't work then you might need to reset the SmartHub (which I think will also mean reloading your store apps as well, so take note of what you have installed first)

• Thanks 1

juanjo900
1 hour ago, SamES said:

Try to uninstall the app, power cycle the TV then try again.

If that doesn't work then you might need to reset the SmartHub (which I think will also mean reloading your store apps as well, so take note of what you have installed first)

Puse antes que ya lo resetee, resetee smart hub, resetee el TV entero de fábrica, no puedo desinstalar la aplicación porque no llega a instalarla, da error al instalar........... 

SamES

Running out of ideas here, you have really tried everything.

Just confirm that your TV can definitely access the internet, it is not being restricted by firewalls, router, etc?

Is the time and date on the TV correct?

Are the files on the USB like this?:

USB Drive
   |--userwidget
        |--emby.tmg
        |--widget.license

juanjo900

Si, la fecha del TV es correcta, y si el directorio está así, como te digo, la 1 vez instalo bien pero a los 3 días se estropeo

2 minutes ago, juanjo900 said:

hello? @cayars

@SamESis one of the devs who is trying to help you and would be much better than I in your situation.
I'm still here but it seems you've already tried everything I would have you try short of wiping the hub and starting over which you may have already done.

SamES

Sorry, I’m on the other side of the world so time zones are an issue

As mentioned, a factory reset and starting again seems to be the only alternative left, but this is really a last resort. You appear to have tried all the other things

The only other option is to wait for the next USB release and try it in case there is an issue with this version that we’re not aware of.   However, I’m not aware of anyone else reporting this issue. 

juanjo900

Ya hice también el factory reset y Continuo igual, tenéis alguna versión beta, o alguna versión más antigua para que funcione hasta que salga la nueva? 

SamES
1 hour ago, juanjo900 said:

‎I already made the factory reset and Continuous the same, do you have some beta version, or some older version to make it work until the new one comes out? ‎

OK, well if you have done a full factory reset of the TV (not just a SmartHub reset) then you have really tried everything.  

Samsung time-lock the USB betas to 28 days, so I don't have anything else that will work for you just yet.  The time locking started mid/late last year so you could try this older version from mid-last year but it may have other issues.  I would only use it short term.  It will nag you to update, but wait until the next USB release.

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/raw/32f3e127ba7f53db35c11b25f72a03882ec8e6d1/tizen/tizen.zip

• 2 weeks later...
SamES

Is this the new version of the app that was just published today/yesterday?  If not, please download the latest version.  Otherwise, please wait 24 hours and try again.  Due to different timezones it's possible that it is not valid just yet

• Like 1