New Plugin - subf2m.co subtitle

nRafinia

nRafinia

Hi,

I created the subtitle plugin for Subf2m.co. Please install and let me know if there is a problem.

subf2m.co is a subtitle site, The database of this site is acceptable

image.png.e07763bb410f5223e1d529b91eb8f60a.png

Edited by nRafinia
  • Like 4

thanks for released

does it work on emby beta version ? i couldn't get any result for movies and tv series on emby beta server .

nRafinia
11 hours ago, kyma said:

thanks for released

does it work on emby beta version ? i couldn't get any result for movies and tv series on emby beta server .

Hi

Please recheck, If it does not work again, enter the name of the movie and the language you are looking for

Of course, the site database may not be completely Subscene

Edited by nRafinia

Hi

I download the plugin again and still I cant find any subtitle in English and Persian for any movies and Tv Series

* I checked more than 10 movies and tv series , old and new

I have to say I use emby  Version 4.6.0.39 beta 

should I try the stable version ?

thanks again

Edited by kyma

BillOatman
1 hour ago, kyma said:

Hi

I download the plugin again and still I cant find any subtitle in English and Persian for any movies and Tv Series

thanks again

Maybe turn on debug logging, attempt 1 subtitle, and post the log.  He has some logging in the plugin.

However. this thread implies it may need an update to work with the Beta server.

Edited by BillOatman

BillOatman

Yeah looks like a compatibility update will be required for the beta version, and for the next release.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BillOatman said:

Yeah looks like a compatibility update will be required for the beta version, and for the next release.

Yes it will. The developer has also introduced another new subtitle plugin that you may want to check out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Luke said:

Yes it will. The developer has also introduced another new subtitle plugin that you may want to check out.

I believe the another one you mentioned , its this one 

I installed the stable version of emby now and plugin is working without any issue ...

Edited by kyma
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kyma said:

I believe the another one you mentioned , its this one 

Don't worry I got confused as well.. even downloaded the 2.1.0 version of the original.. Subf2co seems to be a knock off site.. I get strange about those things...

Even a 'FORK' in the developer hierarchy.. LOL

nRafinia
16 hours ago, kyma said:

Hi

thanks again

15 hours ago, BillOatman said:

Maybe turn on debug logging, attempt 1 subtitle, and post the log.  He has some logging in the plugin.

However. this thread implies it may need an update to work with the Beta server.

14 hours ago, BillOatman said:

13 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi
Beta version 0.0.4 was created compatible with the latest Emby beta. This version can be downloaded from the following address

https://github.com/nRafinia/Emby.Subtitle.Subf2m/releases/tag/Beta

• Like 1

nRafinia
11 hours ago, Hxemby001 said:

Don't worry I got confused as well.. even downloaded the 2.1.0 version of the original.. Subf2co seems to be a knock off site.. I get strange about those things...

Even a 'FORK' in the developer hierarchy.. LOL

Hi

Version 2.1.0 is related to the Subscene plugin, which I explained in the relevant forum about the impossibility of using the Subscene site. For this reason, a new plugin was created for the Subf2m site, the latest version of which is currently 0.0.3 and is being developed completely independent of the Subscene plugin.

The Subf2m site is not as powerful as the Subscene site but has an acceptable database of subtitles.
I am also developing another plugin for another subtitle site that combines the best output.

• Like 1

BillOatman
12 hours ago, nRafinia said:

Hi
Beta version 0.0.4 was created compatible with the latest Emby beta. This version can be downloaded from the following address

https://github.com/nRafinia/Emby.Subtitle.Subf2m/releases/tag/Beta

Only change was to use the latest version of MediaBrowser.Server.Core huh :)

• Like 1

Yes occasionally you may have to just update nuget and recompile, without actually making code changes.

• Like 2

chudak
On 4/19/2021 at 9:23 AM, nRafinia said:

Hi,

I created the subtitle plugin for Subf2m.co. Please install and let me know if there is a problem.

subf2m.co is a subtitle site, The database of this site is acceptable

image.png.e07763bb410f5223e1d529b91eb8f60a.png

I see a DLL file, can this be installed on Ubuntu ?

Edited by chudak

I do believe so.. you will need to find your plugins folder within the server installation.. on Windows it is in the Emby-Server folder.. in programdata.

You drop the file inside.. then restart the server and it will be loaded.. Then you can configure it within each library. This file extension should be same for your other plugins inside that dir.

nRafinia
15 hours ago, Hxemby001 said:

Just a heads up and most likely a false positive but the Dev may want to see about this detection..

ESET EICAR DETECTION

04_26.2021_085434.jpg.b92047ea3735490ca91b1fe27f29378a.jpg

Hi

This sensitivity has probably occurred due to the large number of requests sent by emby in the background to find subtitles.

Can you take an exam? Open https://subf2m.co with a browser and download a test subtitle?

Edited by nRafinia

Yes it is working here.. downloaded a subtitle with no issue from frontpage first movie.

Yeah.. the above may have to do with behavioral aspects, it is a part of ESET's detections/protection.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Westiewill007

does it work with current version?  I have a film called Bag Eggs (2003) and on the subtitle website there is 2 subs for english but emby is not picking it up with the sub2fm plugin installed

nRafinia
2 minutes ago, Westiewill007 said:

does it work with current version?  I have a film called Bag Eggs (2003) and on the subtitle website there is 2 subs for english but emby is not picking it up with the sub2fm plugin installed

Hi

I will examine this case

Westiewill007
10 minutes ago, nRafinia said:

Hi

I will examine this case

let me know whats up, thank you! :)