Either Movie Theme Songs, TV Theme Songs nor Local Trailer working - what´s wrong?

MisterMin

MisterMin

ye I installed the plugins mentioned in the title but none of them is working. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there more to do than just to install them?

I set my language and country to german/germany, perhaps this stuff dont work with "german" settings?

Edited by MisterMin

MisterMin

Ok.

I have installed the named server-plugins.

Then i browse (Theater, version 3.0.5340.39397) through some series (overview, episodes/seasons, gallery) and movies (overview, cast, scenes, etc.) of mine. 

But there was no background music.

The movies and series are all identified by Mediabrowser. Description and stuff are downloaded in German.

Is there more to do than just install the plugins?

I am thinking about buying the Theme Song thing so it would be great if it works before  :)

Those plug-ins download content and, I believe, they do need to be configured before they will work (but not sure).  I also think they may be restricted to only some items before you register them.

TV Theme Music Plugin

• Like 1

mariors44

for theme songs, you have to create a folder inside main movie folder  and name it theme-music, that is were your audio file would go and rename it theme.mp3 or what ever audio format you use.

both the theme folder and the audio file also have to be hidden in that movie folder.

hope this help. you can also look under MBC to learn how to setup this plug-ins and folders.

BATTLE DONKEY

Do all those plugins still require a supporter donation for them to work? Are u also a MB supporter?

both the theme folder and the audio file also have to be hidden in that movie folder.

Untrue. No need to do this part.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

psykix

for theme songs, you have to create a folder inside main movie folder  and name it theme-music, that is were your audio file would go and rename it theme.mp3 or what ever audio format you use.

This is also incorrect. The plugin places the theme tunes in the root of the shows folder, and also takes care of the naming convention.

psykix

Ok.

I have installed the named server-plugins.

Then i browse (Theater, version 3.0.5340.39397) through some series (overview, episodes/seasons, gallery) and movies (overview, cast, scenes, etc.) of mine. 

But there was no background music.

The movies and series are all identified by Mediabrowser. Description and stuff are downloaded in German.

Is there more to do than just install the plugins?

I am thinking about buying the Theme Song thing so it would be great if it works before  :)

As @@ebr alludes to, if you haven't purchased, then it will only download theme music for shows beginning with the letter A.

Maybe you don't have any?

Edited by psykix
  • Like 1