Really Happy with the with the Emby For Chromecast implementation!

JackBowman

JackBowman

I just discovered I can cast my entire music collection to not only my Chromecast, but also to any individual or group of Google Home Smart Speakers. This truly gives me the ability to enjoy my personal collection of music without having to deal with or pay for Google Youtube music services. My phone, tablet, or pc can control playlist, cue and individual song playback. I still can't get the voice control app to work on Google for Emby, but I am content with this level of control. Now if I just had an AUX. Jack on a google Home Device! This is great stuff! Thank you. 

12 hours ago, JackBowman said:

I still can't get the voice control app to work on Google for Emby, but I am content with this level of control. Now if I just had an AUX. Jack on a google Home Device! This is great stuff! Thank you. 

There are a few things that need specific setup to get either Alexa or Google Home to work with Emby for Voice control (their requirements, not ours) but we can help you with this to make your experience even better.  If you would like help for this, please make a post in the appropriate forum section for Alexa or Google Home.

This info is also listed in the KB article section under the appropriate client (going by the menus).

We're happy to help you with this.

• Thanks 1