Downloaded Videos location on Mac

MYKal410

MYKal410

Hi, I am trying to set up a server for my company so that video editors will be able to search and download raw footage to edit. The problem I am having is that when I download a video via thee Mac OS App I can't seem to find which folder it is stored in on my computer so that I can then take it into Adobe Premiere to work with. I also cannot find a way to see the file location within the app.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, try downloading a video and then clicking on the downloaded video, and you should see the path that it was downloaded to at the bottom of the detail screen.

There currently is not an option to configure the download location, but it's possible for the future.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

• 6 months later...
fbartels

While OPs use case kind of sounds strange to me, being able to configure the download location would be really useful to me. Builtin disk space is limited and I would like to take some movies with me, but rather have them stored on a thumb drive.

2 hours ago, fbartels said:

While OPs use case kind of sounds strange to me, being able to configure the download location would be really useful to me. Builtin disk space is limited and I would like to take some movies with me, but rather have them stored on a thumb drive.

Hi, yes it's on our to do list for this app. Thanks for the feedback.

• 10 months later...
sundevil67

I was trying to accomplish the same, to locate downloaded videos so I could watch them on the plane, and found that they were actually being sent to the main "Downloads" folder in the local root under your username, titled in this case according to the episode number, but without an extension. Adding ".mkv" at the end did the trick.

1496689479_ScreenShot2022-09-11at11_30_48AM.png.89fbdefee329d6e66b36b8c829397711.png

• 3 months later...