No sound from Sonos system after music ends and another one starts

jncunha

jncunha

Hi!

I have a Sonos sound system at home and I can’t select 2 rooms to play at the same time with DLNA so I have to use Airplay directly from iOS (pulling the controls from the top of the screen) and select the 2 rooms I want Emby to play in. Everything works fine but when the selected music finishes and I choose a new one to start I get no sound. I have to go to Airplay again, disconnect from both rooms and connect again to get sound. This is not playing from a playlist. I’m manually picking the music I want to ear one after the other.

Any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks!

Spaceboy

the Sonos plugin allows you to use emby to play to the setup of the sonos system configured on a sonos controller installed on the same windows pc.

don't know if this will help solve your issue but its something you could try.

i tend to use DNLA for single room play back and the Sonos plugin for multi room

jncunha
3 hours ago, Spaceboy said:

the Sonos plugin allows you to use emby to play to the setup of the sonos system configured on a sonos controller installed on the same windows pc.

don't know if this will help solve your issue but its something you could try.

i tend to use DNLA for single room play back and the Sonos plugin for multi room

How do you work with the plugin? I’ve installed it but I don’t see any changes. If I go to the cast menu I can only see my Sonos devices that I already saw before.