Emby is not reading my cbz files help

I recently wanted to try to add the books library feature on emby but idk if it's just me but it's not working. I showed the file that it's there but It doesn't display it. How do I fix it ?Screenshot_20210409-233405.thumb.png.07631a2e0e22d07ce9261ae41e16e6d4.png

Screenshot_20210409-233410.png

Screenshot_20210409-233419.png

Screenshot_20210409-233424.png

Ebooks are not supported yet only audio books are to some extent... There are some ways of making it work though.. Sounds like s stretch.. but the format like the one you posted is a compressed zip file which holds the images for each page inside...( CBR and CBZ Files (What They Are and How to Open One) (lifewire.com) )

So technically these could be unzipped and named properly ( if not already ) into a folder, inside a mixed content library.. with a proper folder structure.. and viewed like images.. You can also convert these from what I could tell into epub and view them in other apps in your mobile/main device.. ( but these converters don't always work correctly )

I am guessing by what I see on your screenshot that they actually can be served by emby.. and used in a CBZ viewer.. as it stands though the image extraction would probably be the best way.. to compensate. Until this is offered by Emby or built in.