One Roku kicks me back out to Roku home

Mbppg

I have one Roku ver 4.0 build 18 (Emby server 4.5.4.0) that when I select Emby it kicks me back out to the home page. I have tried uninstalling the Emby channel and reinstall a few times, it sees the server and I select the user and then kick me back to home screen. I have even tried a different user and still the same thing. Other Rokus on the same network both wired and wireless working fine, web and android working fine.

Help.....

Happy2Play
11 minutes ago, Mbppg said:

I have one Roku ver 4.0 build 18 (Emby server 4.5.4.0) that when I select Emby it kicks me back out to the home page. I have tried uninstalling the Emby channel and reinstall a few times, it sees the server and I select the user and then kick me back to home screen. I have even tried a different user and still the same thing. Other Rokus on the same network both wired and wireless working fine, web and android working fine.

Help.....

Please verify the firmware on the Roku.  If it is v10 please use the Beta channel app.  Or you can roll back the firmware update per instructions in linked topic.

Discussion here as the beta 10 firmware broke the current release app.

Roku SW version 10.0.0 Build 4150-46 causes Emby to not work (Beta FW) - Please test beta 4.0.22+

Edited by Happy2Play