[BUG] Season.xml shows up as one long line, no word wrap

SikSlayer
Go to solution Solved by 7illusions,

SikSlayer

Put simply, if you have a season.xml in a 'Season 1' folder, for example, the <Overview></Overview> will show up as one long run-on, with no word wrap.

Compared to a series.xml at the root of a series' folder, which does.

Sorry, but this is a long-standing issue that I keep forgetting to post about, but I see every day. Should have said something about it long ago.  :unsure:

7illusions

Which layout are you using, touch or "mouse and keyboard" (so I know where to look)

SikSlayer

Touch. Mouse and keyboard layout is off.

I just checked because you asked, in mouse and keyboard layout, it doesn't show at all. The series <Overview></Overview> in the root from series.xml, still does, and word wraps properly.

It also doesn't help that you have to scroll past all the episodes of the season to see it, where it's next to a second copy of the season's poster. There's already a large white space from the left most area, where the overview could be. Probably why it was never discovered by anyone else.

Edited by SikSlayer

Or.. Do you plan WP support as a "universal" app. I guess this would apply to xbox one too...(hopefully.. Eventually!)

7illusions

Support for XBone is planned, the refactoring that I'm working on atm is with this in mind.

• Like 4