Premium Plugins and Premiere

GrumpyTrucker
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

GrumpyTrucker

I signed up for a monthly Premiere account to try out the features for a short term. If I cancel my monthly Premiere and sign up to a different plan would that affect any premium plugins I've already registered if the Premiere Key changes?

• Solution
11 minutes ago, GrumpyTrucker said:

I signed up for a monthly Premiere account to try out the features for a short term. If I cancel my monthly Premiere and sign up to a different plan would that affect any premium plugins I've already registered if the Premiere Key changes?

Hi.  If your key changed, yes that would mean that we'd need to transfer the plug-ins over.  However, changing subscriptions won't change your key as long as you keep the same email address.

Does that answer your question?

• Like 1

Happy2Play
9 minutes ago, GrumpyTrucker said:

If I cancel my monthly Premiere and sign up to a different plan

There is Premiere and no Premiere, payment plan is irrelavent.  Your Premiere key should not change unless you change email address, I believe.  But if your Premiere key does change yes it will affect Premium plugins.  But you should be able to work all this out with Embybilling and the plug devs.

• Like 1

GrumpyTrucker
29 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  If your key changed, yes that would mean that we'd need to transfer the plug-ins over.  However, changing subscriptions won't change your key as long as you keep the same email address.

Does that answer your question?

Yeah, that seems to answer it thanks 👍