Playback Error exceeded streaming limit only for one movie

zebo51

zebo51
On 12/31/2021 at 10:50 AM, ebr said:

Hi.  I believe it is still an issue with very long items that need to be remuxed or transcoded.

Shows direct play on my dashboard.

zebo51

Just noticed if I selected a different audio track, like the directors commentary it will play, but when the default of English DTS-ES 6.1 it errors. 

zebo51
4 hours ago, Luke said:

@zebo51 since it has been several months, can we please look at a new example using the latest version of the server?

Thanks.

shared new log file in our message thread.

Edited by zebo51

16 hours ago, zebo51 said:

Just noticed if I selected a different audio track, like the directors commentary it will play, but when the default of English DTS-ES 6.1 it errors. 

Hi.  That would probably be because it need to remux in order to play the DTS audio and that is where the problem comes in (remux or transcode with very long title).

zebo51
On 1/2/2022 at 10:53 AM, ebr said:

Hi.  That would probably be because it need to remux in order to play the DTS audio and that is where the problem comes in (remux or transcode with very long title).

So even though it shows direct play, the audio is getting remuxed?  What audio would be needed for it to work?

1 hour ago, zebo51 said:

What audio would be needed for it to work?

That depends on your exact setup but it needs to be something that can be direct played.  Probably straight DD 5.1 would work.