About OMDB plugin classification - EmbyServer 4.6x

CarlosLima
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Happy2Play
8 hours ago, AlanPlay said:

How to modify 4.6.40

edit the cardbuilder.js as previously described.

AlanPlay
var showCommunityRating = fieldMap.CommunityRating,
			showCriticRating = fieldMap.CriticRating;
			(showCommunityRating || showCriticRating) && (lineParts = [], showCommunityRating && item.CommunityRating && lineParts.push(mediaInfo.getCommunityRating(item, {
						outerClass: "cardMediaInfoItem"
					})), showCriticRating && item.CriticRating && lineParts.push(mediaInfo.getCriticRating(item, {
					})), lines.push(lineParts.join("")));
			var endYear,
			lineParts,
			deviceHtml,
			showYear = fieldMap.ProductionYear,
			showParentalRating = fieldMap.OfficialRating;
			(showYear || showParentalRating) && (lineParts = [], showYear && ("Series" === itemType ? "Continuing" === item.Status ? lineParts.push(globalize.translate("SeriesYearToPresent", item.ProductionYear || "")) : (endYear = item.EndDate ? datetime.parseISO8601Date(item.EndDate).getFullYear() : null) && item.ProductionYear && endYear !== item.ProductionYear ? lineParts.push(item.ProductionYear + " – " + endYear) : item.ProductionYear && lineParts.push(item.ProductionYear) : item.ProductionYear && lineParts.push(item.ProductionYear)), showParentalRating && item.OfficialRating && lineParts.push(item.OfficialRating), lines.push(lineParts.join("  "))),
			options.showRuntime && (item.RunTimeTicks ? lines.push(datetime.getDisplayRunningTime(item.RunTimeTicks)) : lines.push("")),
			options.showAirTime && lines.push(getAirTimeText(item, options.showAirDateTime, options.showAirEndTime) || ""),
			fieldMap.ChannelName && (item.ChannelId ? lines.push(getTextActionButton(options, {
7 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

edit the cardbuilder.js as previously described.

The document has changed

Happy2Play
3 minutes ago, AlanPlay said:

var showCommunityRating = fieldMap.CommunityRating,
			showCriticRating = fieldMap.CriticRating;
			(showCommunityRating || showCriticRating) && (lineParts = [], showCommunityRating && item.CommunityRating && lineParts.push(mediaInfo.getCommunityRating(item, {
					})), showCriticRating && item.CriticRating && lineParts.push(mediaInfo.getCriticRating(item, {
					})), lines.push(lineParts.join("")));
			var endYear,
			lineParts,
			deviceHtml,
			showYear = fieldMap.ProductionYear,
			showParentalRating = fieldMap.OfficialRating;
			(showYear || showParentalRating) && (lineParts = [], showYear && ("Series" === itemType ? "Continuing" === item.Status ? lineParts.push(globalize.translate("SeriesYearToPresent", item.ProductionYear || "")) : (endYear = item.EndDate ? datetime.parseISO8601Date(item.EndDate).getFullYear() : null) && item.ProductionYear && endYear !== item.ProductionYear ? lineParts.push(item.ProductionYear + " – " + endYear) : item.ProductionYear && lineParts.push(item.ProductionYear) : item.ProductionYear && lineParts.push(item.ProductionYear)), showParentalRating && item.OfficialRating && lineParts.push(item.OfficialRating), lines.push(lineParts.join("  "))),
			options.showRuntime && (item.RunTimeTicks ? lines.push(datetime.getDisplayRunningTime(item.RunTimeTicks)) : lines.push("")),
			options.showAirTime && lines.push(getAirTimeText(item, options.showAirDateTime, options.showAirEndTime) || ""),
			fieldMap.ChannelName && (item.ChannelId ? lines.push(getTextActionButton(options, {

The document has changed

I reapplied the exact same edits I made in this post without issue.

About OMDB plugin classification - EmbyServer 4.6x - Web App CSS - Emby Community

As mentioned the default file is without structure, so I used a js tool plugin in notepad++ to as they call it beatify to give it a structure again.  Saving in beautified structure will not affect Emby reading the reformated file.

AlanPlay
6 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

I reapplied the exact same edits I made in this post without issue.

About OMDB plugin classification - EmbyServer 4.6x - Web App CSS - Emby Community

As mentioned the default file is without structure, so I used a js tool plugin in notepad++ to as they call it beatify to give it a structure again.  Saving in beautified structure will not affect Emby reading the reformated file.

Well, it works. Thank you

• 5 weeks later...
Happy2Play
27 minutes ago, cochize1 said:

@Happy2Play Just upgraded to stable 4.6 and I believe that your caldbuilder.js file breaks the right-click context menu. Could you verify that?

It is possible other updates were done to the file so you would have to manually apply the changes to the specific sections.

But have no idea what context you are referring to.

cochize1

The right-click mouse context menu. When you click on the library you can scan media, add to collections etc. When I copy your's carbuilder file over the original one, everything seems to be working but this menu dissapears and I just have a custom chrome/firefox context menu (save as.., copy, investigate etc.)

Edited by cochize1

Happy2Play
3 minutes ago, cochize1 said:

The right-click mouse context menu. When you click on the library you can scan media, add to collections etc. When I copy your's carbuilder file over the original one, everything seems to be working but this menu dissapears and I just have a custom chrome/firefox context menu (save as.., copy, investigate etc.)

Just opened both files side by side and compared, yes there are a lot of contextmenu and other differences.  The specific code/section is already shown in this topic that needs to be changed in the new cardbuilder.js.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/96590-about-omdb-plugin-classification-embyserver-46x/&do=findComment&comment=1003625

As mention previously I used the JSTool plugin in notepad++ to format the js file to a readable format.

• Like 1