Dudas en Escaneo de Series

Pekindi

Pekindi

Buenos días, tengo una videoteca que normalmente utilizaba con Kodi. Todos los videos están acompañados de un archivo *.nfo donde se encuentran los metadatos del mismo, así como imágenes que he ido descargando de fanartv y otras páginas similares. Decir que esta videoteca funciona perfectamente en Kodi con toda la información e imágenes.

Hace un tiempo también escaneé la misma videoteca en Plex y ahora llevo un corto período de tiempo queriendo hacer lo mismo en Emby.

Tengo una serie de dudas y las dejo expuestas por si alguien pudiera aclararme algunas cosas:

1. Veo que Emby te permite guardar la información de cada video en un archivo *.nfo. ¿Hay alguna manera de que Emby, como ya tengo los archivos nfo de cada video, lea los datos de ahí y no los busque en páginas como themoviedb?

2. Una vez escaenada toda la videoteca, no me ha descargado las imágenes de los actores de cada video. Si aparecen los nombres, pero no se han descargado las fotos de los mismos.

3. A la hora de reagrupar las temporadas de una serie, me encuentro con el problema de como titula cada temporada Emby. Es decir, yo tengo las series en una carpeta con el nombre de la serie, por ejemplo, Juego de Tronos, y dentro de esa carpeta están las distintas temporadas en una carpeta cada una. Si, por ejemplo, tengo la temporada 3 en una carpeta que se llama "Megapack Juego de Tronos 3T...), efectivamente me carga la información de esa temporada, pero en la ficha de la serie, en el apartado temporadas, no me aparece de título "3 Temporada" sino que aparece "Megapack Juego de Tronos 3T" teniendo que cambiar los nombres uno a uno. Ésto, por ejemplo, en Plex no pasa.

4. En la mayoría de las series, dentro de la carpeta de la misma, tengo una carpeta que se llama "Themes", donde se encuentra la sintonía de cada serie. Pues bien, esta carpeta, Emby me la cuenta como una temporada. Esto tampoco ocurre en Plex.

5. Las series que tienen espisodios especiales, se encuentran igualmente en una carpeta que se llama especiales. Pues bien, esto también me lo cuenta como una temporada. Por tanto, si, por ejemplo, dentro de la carpeta Juego de Tronos, tengo 8 carpetas (una por temporada), más una carpeta de "themes", más una carpeta de especiales, en la ficha de la serie me aparece que Juego de Tronos tiene 10 temporadas. ¿No hay manera de que no se reconozcan estas carpetas como temporadas?

Esas son las dudas que tengo de momento. Seguiré configurando y si alguien tiene alguna posible solución, estaría muy agradecido.

Muchas gracias! Un saludo!

Pekindi

Te agradezco la indicación, pero no me soluciona nada. Las carpetas tienen una nomenclatura permitida, es decir, que en nombre se incluya la palabra "megapack" no influye para que sepa que efectivamente esa carpeta pertenece a tal temporada. Lo que no entiendo es porque en la ficha de la serie, en unas me aparece como Temporada 4 y en otra me aparece como Megapack Temporada 4.

This might be that some of the files have metadata and some of the files do not ( Megapack ). Emby has to have some way to identify them.. name of show, season number, and episode number present somewhere, either in the filename or in the file.

MetaX can help you see and edit the metadata in those files, to find out. Otherwise it will show folders and possibly thumbnail images of the files but never show extended information. It has to have something to actually go on for that.. The reason I say that it must from one of those two reasons.

Pekindi

La verdad es que todos los metadatos los encuentra bien. Voy a ver si puedo aclararlo con un par de fotos.

Cuando entro en la serie, me aparece un listado de las temporadas que hay disponibles. Como puedes ver, en el nombre de la temporada me aparece el nombre de la carpeta completa, en lugar de aparecerme sólo el número de temporada.

Sin embargo, al pinchar en la temporada y aparecerme los capítulos de esa temporada, los reconoce perfectamente. Lo único, que en la parte de arriba, donde debe aparecer el título de la temporada, en lugar de poner Temporada 4, aparece Megapack.....

temporadas.jpg

episodios.jpg

Mine reflect three things.. My folder structure and name.. my embedded metadata ( tags that are written inside the file, which indicates the name and number of the season ) ... then the filename... What I am seeing is almost like a ripped file's name.. it has all of the technical data, and is usually used to describe the audio or visual tracks within the container for the file itself.

Without tearing the files apart myself and/or changing one element at a time.. I will not know specifically... The other place is in the metadata within Emby's interface and I think you would have stated that you put it there and not be asking about this if it were.

Mine..

FOLDER: TV-Archer-Season 01

TV-American Horror Story-Season 01 - Murder House-<--- In this case 'Murder House' does not show up UNLESS I embed the metadata...

or put it in to Emby's metadata entry section.

FILE: Archer S01E01 Training Day.mkv

AHS S01E01 - Pilot.mp4

SCREENSHOT: ( I shrink my browser to 75% Zoom, by the way.. ;) )

EDIT:.. Try that again with edits. 😜

03_26.2021_070625.jpg.335503d26551c2feb107d7d0bae7cc96.jpg03_26.2021_070559.thumb.jpg.a8a7148fd0d02f229690c19a4fd58eda.jpg

If you notice in the first picture it would also have a description for the Season and extended information if I had added it into the file metadata or into Emby.. BUT the main thing being the Season name is Season 1 and all season follow.. I have it embedded, in the filename, and folder name does not necessarily mean a thing.. 

Edited by Guest

Pekindi

Los archivos y carpetas, están nombrados perfectamente. De hecho, tanto Kodi, como Plex los reconocen sin ningún problema. El único problema lo estoy teniendo en Emby. He entrado en el apartado de Emby de metadatos y ahí se puede comprobar lo que estoy comentando. El nombre de la temporada no me lo coge bien, y tengo que editarlo a mano. Mientras que los nombres de los capítulos no tiene problema.

Por cierto, otra duda que me asalta. Hay alguna manera de puntuar un episodio o película después de verlo. Es decir, que en lugar de verse la puntuación de la película la valoración de la comunidad, se viera la valoración personal mía.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Just a side note: If they all show up as MegaPack.. when the folders are different in name, it is in the metadata.. If Emby is defaulting back to the name of the folder for the name of the season it is missing this metadata.. They are separate tags.. I will show screenshots of MetaX below.  As you will see, these are the tags that also present the metadata for he file, if someone has or if they came with other metadata written to those tags it will show up that way.

The reason I say edit the files is because if you edit it there it will stay there and be read correctly even if you wipe out your server and re-install it.. It becomes work you do more than once.

As far as rating, there is no way that I know of.. as far as Emby is concerned.. There places for ratings but not for your *'s.. The only way I know to do this is to edit the metadata which will hold a STAR rating... and I am not for sure if that is even applied in Emby from the metadata of the file. That is really all I know.

03_26.2021_081039.jpg.4f57206cad19a2e8972b44021e7ed018.jpg03_26.2021_081053.jpg.b43a43319122122dad2fa593adf231cc.jpg03_26.2021_081117.jpg.4e94c4c1ded5d320541370545af638ea.jpg03_26.2021_081136.jpg.b8064c39c1d86279ae511eb0f67ff17f.jpg

Pekindi
8 hours ago, Hxemby001 said:

Just a side note: If they all show up as MegaPack.. when the folders are different in name, it is in the metadata.. If Emby is defaulting back to the name of the folder for the name of the season it is missing this metadata.. They are separate tags.. I will show screenshots of MetaX below.  As you will see, these are the tags that also present the metadata for he file, if someone has or if they came with other metadata written to those tags it will show up that way.

The reason I say edit the files is because if you edit it there it will stay there and be read correctly even if you wipe out your server and re-install it.. It becomes work you do more than once.

As far as rating, there is no way that I know of.. as far as Emby is concerned.. There places for ratings but not for your *'s.. The only way I know to do this is to edit the metadata which will hold a STAR rating... and I am not for sure if that is even applied in Emby from the metadata of the file. That is really all I know.

03_26.2021_081039.jpg.4f57206cad19a2e8972b44021e7ed018.jpg03_26.2021_081053.jpg.b43a43319122122dad2fa593adf231cc.jpg03_26.2021_081117.jpg.4e94c4c1ded5d320541370545af638ea.jpg03_26.2021_081136.jpg.b8064c39c1d86279ae511eb0f67ff17f.jpg

Qué archivo tengo que abrir en Metax para editar los metadatos?

MetaX is for editing the metadata of the video file itself.. So you drag and drop the file into the right side/section.. with it selected it will show you metadata inside the file. ( Unless its blank ) You can search for the metadata from online resources with it using the video name.. ( Movie name, or TV Series/Show/Season/Episode ) and it will do batch editing. You can embed your video covers as well right into the file.

Once you do that you lock the fields and write the tags. The metadata stays inside the file and is always present. It can be used and read by programs and the Emby server to identify it and get information from the file. Emby will go online and get extended information as well.. ( this what is used on all of the pages ) Emby will store information and images, but they are not stored inside the files and they are not modified. If something happens and you do a re-install.. upgrade or even change to another server or use another program with the file the data, you have to do it all again... each time.

The better the metadata is the more likely your programs will show correct information as well causing less work each time this happens.. to nothing more than just adding the files.

Edited by Guest

Pekindi
10 hours ago, Hxemby001 said:

MetaX is for editing the metadata of the video file itself.. So you drag and drop the file into the right side/section.. with it selected it will show you metadata inside the file. ( Unless its blank ) You can search for the metadata from online resources with it using the video name.. ( Movie name, or TV Series/Show/Season/Episode ) and it will do batch editing. You can embed your video covers as well right into the file.

Once you do that you lock the fields and write the tags. The metadata stays inside the file and is always present. It can be used and read by programs and the Emby server to identify it and get information from the file. Emby will go online and get extended information as well.. ( this what is used on all of the pages ) Emby will store information and images, but they are not stored inside the files and they are not modified. If something happens and you do a re-install.. upgrade or even change to another server or use another program with the file the data, you have to do it all again... each time.

The better the metadata is the more likely your programs will show correct information as well causing less work each time this happens.. to nothing more than just adding the files.

Muchas gracias por la explicación. Un saludo!