Emby Server Windows 4.5.4.0 no images in library

ordisabeba

ordisabeba

Good morning,
Emby Server has been updated automatically and now the images contained in the monitored folders  are no longer visible regardless of the type of library chosen (personal photos and videos - mixed content, etc.).
I have already tried to shut down the server and delete the contents of the programdata\cache folder.
Do you have solutions?

Hello ordisabeba,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

Hi there, Please go over an example and attach the information referenced above. Thanks.

ordisabeba

I attach screen:
- folder content with photos and videos
- library where only videos are visible, no images
- "mixed content" library setting

I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall emby server windows but the photos are not shown.

Thank you

1 Folder.png

2 Library.png

3 Library Setting.png

Hi, try changing that library to home videos. Photos are not supported in mixed content libraries.

ordisabeba

Same identical result also with "personal videos and photos".
I would like to do a full reset of Emby Server, if I uninstall and reinstall old files might remain? Which folders and files should be deleted for a complete reset?
Or can I perform specific permissions checks on folders?

Same identical result also with "personal videos and photos".

What exactly did you do?

ordisabeba

I've created a library type "personal videos and photos" and I link the principal folder D:/

I attend conclusion of library scan and then I go to Home, inside a library "personal videos and foto" now created and inside there isn't photos but only videos content like the image in my first post with only 2 videos.

Screenshot_20210326-203014.png

ordisabeba

I also made this test, that is to delete the "mixed content" library and create the only new "personal videos and photos" library.

but the point is that everything was working fine before the last automatic emby server update. 

is it possible to install an older version to test right away if this is the problem? or perform a total reset of the current emby server so that we exclude that something went wrong in the update. or are there filters somewhere? maybe it is these that do not allow to see the .jpg

ordisabeba

I have to apologize because I noticed other strange things happening in the hd and in the end there were so many bad sectors (I don't know how). This did not allow Emby Server to work, the version or the latest update has nothing to do with it, it was my hd damaged.
Inserted the same media in another hd everything worked perfectly, as always.
Thanks and sorry.

• Like 1

CharleyVarrick
33 minutes ago, ordisabeba said:

I have to apologize because I noticed other strange things happening in the hd and in the end there were so many bad sectors (I don't know how). This did not allow Emby Server to work, the version or the latest update has nothing to do with it, it was my hd damaged.
Thanks and sorry.

OK but now we need to know the brand and model of the hdd going south🙃

7 hours ago, ordisabeba said:

Thanks and sorry.

Not a problem. Thanks for the feedback.