Mark TV Seasons As Played

skidmarks
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

skidmarks

Would be great if you had the ability to mark seasons as played (watched).  We can currently make an entire show as played and can mark individual episodes as played.  Would be great if we could mark individual seasons as played.

rechigo

I can do this already on the web client and Android, which platform are you talking about?

• Like 1

• Solution
Happy2Play

Unless it is a client thing, you already can via two places.

1284578389_Seasoncard.thumb.jpg.9796ceba97bf1a333ac6681401e99ed3.jpg

1485978824_seasonview.thumb.jpg.38686299b1d00acce3a970a39fa605d1.jpg

skidmarks

1306951115_Screenshot_2021-03-24Emby.png.608659ebbfe2561d8678ce0edbcfcca7.png

I'll be darned...  I never clicked on an actual season on the server.  Always looked at the ... at the bottom of each season. 

Wonder if i missed this on roku as well?

Edited by skidmarks

DarkStar1977

I believe the request is having the ability to do that from the season contextual menu so you don't have to select the season go top and mark as viewed or enter inside the season to mark it as viewed.

This is the behaviour of plex and users that we come from this platform look for the same :)

Happy2Play

Technically there is a third way to do this with multi-select on the season card also.

• Like 1

skidmarks
4 hours ago, DarkStar1977 said:

I believe the request is having the ability to do that from the season contextual menu so you don't have to select the season go top and mark as viewed or enter inside the season to mark it as viewed.

This is the behaviour of plex and users that we come from this platform look for the same

For the longest time marking seasons played was not a feature in emby.  I recall some time ago that i asked if this could be incorporated.  I just never noticed that the feature was added as i was depending solely on the ... of the season folders.

When i jumped back from plex it was a feature that i was sorely missing.

• Like 1