Unable to "Play All" or "Shuffle" Music in Favorites List - Emby for IOS v2.0.3

DADAMAJA

DADAMAJA

Hi,

I am having an issue with shuffling or playing all music from my favorite songs list Emby for IOS version 2.0.3.  All of the songs do not appear in the list and when I attempt to tap the play or the shuffle button, there is no response.  Other playlist do not have an issue.  I have 198 songs in the list and only about 50 show.  If I login via a browser, all works as expected.  Also, if I login with a user with a small amount of songs in the favorite songs list it works.  Prior to 2.0.3, this was not an issue.  I have tried deleting the app and restarting the server multiple times to no avail.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by DADAMAJA

DADAMAJA

Hi,

I am having an issue with shuffling or playing all music from my favorite songs list Emby for IOS version 2.0.3.  All of the songs do not appear in the list and when I attempt to tap the play or the shuffle button, there is no response.  Other playlist do not have an issue.  I have 198 songs in the list and only about 50 show.  If I login via a browser, all works as expected.  Also, if I login with a user with a small amount of songs in the favorite songs list it works.  Prior to 2.0.3, this was not an issue.  I have tried deleting the app and restarting the server multiple times to no avail.  I posted this in the Emby Apps/iOS section yesterday so if this is the wrong area, I apologize.

DADAMAJA
On 3/23/2021 at 1:47 PM, Luke said:

Hi there, thanks for reporting. We'll take a look.

Is there a way I could install the previous version?

• 2 weeks later...