Tune-In plugin problem with Android app

Red5StandingBy

Red5StandingBy

Hi, not a great title, but not sure how to succinctly describe the issue I'm having with the Emby Android app (version: 3.1.73)...

I have Emby server (version: 4.6.0.32 beta) running on a Raspberry Pi4 with the Tune-In plugin installed. When I access the Tune-In content via the Emby Android app on my smart phone other content won't stream - i.e.,  once i have selected a Tune-In stream (station), the station starts playing, but then no other content will stream  - i.e., no other Tune-In stations, or podcast from the podcast plugin or audio or video from my local network libraries will play. If I force quit the Android app and then restart it. then I can browse and play any content from my libraries and podcast plugin as normal. But again, once I select a Tune-In station, nothing else will play. Any ideas?

The Ebmy server continues to work fine when accessing it from my laptop - I can select different Tune-In stations,  podcasts and other audio/video content without any issues.

Emby Android app version: 3.1.73
Emby server version: 4.6.0.32 beta (emby-server-deb_4.6.0.32_armhf.deb)

Hi, Emby for Android 3.1.80 is currently rolling out. Is it any different with this?