hola

Yassel
Go to solution Solved by Carlo,

Yassel

soy nuevo no se mucho del tema soy de cuba quiero pagar el emby priemer  por un mes de prueva mi y dia es ver tv desde mi emby serve

1 hour ago, Yassel said:

I am new, I do not know much about the subject, I am from Cuba, I want to pay the emby first for a month of test my and day is to watch tv from my emby serve

Hello,,

If you check out this knowledge base article it will get you started with Live TV.
https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001160415-live-tv-setup

Have a read through that article and the linked pages which should give you a good understanding of how to set everything up.  Then feel free to ask any questions you may have.

In order to use Live TV in Emby you will need Emby Premiere which is available monthly, yearly or lifetime. 
https://emby.media/premiere.html

Yassel

si ya compre un plan de un 1 mes para prueba pero no logro hace emparejar mi tarjeta de vicion plus a emby para dar servicios tv a otros en casa

• Solution
19 minutes ago, Yassel said:

If I already bought a plan of a 1 month for trial but I cannot make my vicion plus card match to emby to give tv services to others at home

That's not a tuner that Emby is going to natively work with. You would need a Hauppauge, HD Homerun, Vbox Communications or any tuner that can provide an M3U interface.
Many additional tuners are in the process of being added but no ETA on release of this yet.

In the mean time you can likely setup your tuner to use NextPVR and then either use the NextPVR plugin with Emby or use the M3U interface for it.
https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44002060568-nextpvr-tuner

Yassel

Hola y gracias pero e tratado por nextpvr  pero cuando localiso el satelite q es 77w scanea pero no encuentra canales 

Yassel

E visto tituriales y sdistinta configuraciones pero aun nada me hace falta un titurial detallada. Por paso e descargado nextpvr distita pero no consigo forma de configurarlo 

Yassel

aver tengo una tarjeta pci-e vicion plus  conectado al plato  desde cuba  el vendedor me lo puso reprodutor de la tarjeta  dvbdream hay veo los canales dish sistema iks con una cuenta iks  mi idea es la siquente soy adminitrador un red mas de 500 usuarios soy fan al intefas emby  quisiera agredarlo a serve emby  para mis criente difruten del tv  y de los canale  me an ablado del nexpvr  tengo  intalado  no se como configurarlo  escaneo mi satelite 2830 EchoStar 8/Quetz SAT 1( 77.0w PERO NO ME SALE LO CANALES  

Yassel
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Hi, has this helped you?

aver tengo una tarjeta pci-e vicion plus  conectado al plato  desde cuba  el vendedor me lo puso reprodutor de la tarjeta  dvbdream hay veo los canales dish sistema iks con una cuenta iks  mi idea es la siquente soy adminitrador un red mas de 500 usuarios soy fan al intefas emby  quisiera agredarlo a serve emby  para mis criente difruten del tv  y de los canale  me an ablado del nexpvr  tengo  intalado  no se como configurarlo  escaneo mi satelite 2830 EchoStar 8/Quetz SAT 1( 77.0w PERO NO ME SALE LO CANALES  

IKS isn't something we directly support. But you need an IKS "client" to descramble the satellite signal which works hand in hand with the IKS server.

Speaking hypothetically there are android boxes made specifically for working with IKS services as well as software that can be ran on PCs that work with IKS servers and many of those devices can export m3u files out to use via other software.

So once you have this part working and can generate an M3U file or have dedicated streams you can use that in Emby.