Not Receving email for Key

iam4uk

iam4uk

Installed MB Server and Classic on my brother's Cinema PC. Bought him supporter key as a gift. Received paypal confirmation, but not key. Re-entered address and got feedback within MB Server that email was sent, but no email. Help?

david3663

How long has it been since you ordered the key? i know it sometimes takes awhile for it to come.

iam4uk

Hours rather than days; I just had the idea that the generation and sending of the keys was automated. I can return to complete the setup another day, but that seems unnecessary.

david3663

No it should come the same day have you checked your spam folders etc? If so you may need to get @@ebr to help you out. Also you can try the forgot key option from the dashboard and get it to resend your key if you have not done so yet.

Edited by david3663

If you did the forgot key routine and got a message that it was sent then it was stopped somewhere by a spam trap.

Check that your ISP isn't using something like Spam Assassin to stop messages before they even get to you.

I see you are on Comcast and I believe they do have such a thing because we've had trouble with them in the past.  I can see the email to you going out from our server in the logs.

Please do check with your ISP setup so you can resolve this going forward, but I'll PM you your key as well.

• Like 1