Need support please, Emby is working on my phone but somehow is locked and doesn’t sign in on Apple TV

Awadly

vdatanet

It's the server local? remote? it's your own server? can yo post server log?

vdatanet

Can you post the server log and the time you tried to connect to the server using your Apple TV?

vdatanet
1 minute ago, dennism808 said:

Is it possible to get the log if this is not my server?

You need admin rights to get the log. If you are not the server owner, then tell the owner you can't access Emby using Apple TV.

vdatanet
On 3/18/2021 at 6:18 PM, dennism808 said:

Ok but what could be causing this? This is to login to Emby itself not the server. 

Yes, you are right. But you should talk to the server owner to provide the log of your connection attempt to determine the cause of this failure and correct it.

Right, the server owner may have revoked your login. Please check with them on this and let us know what they say. Thanks.

dennism808

I will check with them. But wouldn’t it be weird for them to revoke my login for one specific device but not all my other devices. It works on iOS, android, android tv, fire tv, and even works on my older Apple TV HD. Only the ATV 4K has this problem. 

vdatanet
Just now, dennism808 said:

I will check with them. But wouldn’t it be weird for them to revoke my login for one specific device but not all my other devices. It works on iOS, android, android tv, fire tv, and even works on my older Apple TV HD. Only the ATV 4K has this problem. 

That's possible, the server owner can block the devices and only allow one, to avoid excessive use of premiere slots.