Dudas con Emby y Sony Xh90

Alestew09

Alestew09

Buenas a todos, hace poco adquirí la tv Sony Xh90 y estoy intentando reproducir Dolby Vision en condiciones.

A dia de hoy he conseguido reproducir Dolby Vision con Kodi desde el usb de la tv y con plex en android tv y plex server, pero los dos me hacen pequeños microtirones, he probado mkv y m2ts y me pasa exactamente lo mismo. En plex todo en transmision directa.

La duda es la siguiente, plex mueve dolby Vision de manera mas fluida? exige muchos requisitos de hardware? la tv por red (95mbps) o por wifi (350mbps) hace lo mismo... tirones pequeños y son bastante molesto.

No se si alguien con tv similar o androdi tv consigue ver DV fluido, quizas es la tv que le falta potenia al ser transmision directa?

Algun tutorial para configurar Emby y probar?

Gracias de antemano y perdon por el toston

Alestew09
14 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, have you tried the Emby Android TV app?

Yes, yesterday I installed everything and in the files that Kodi and Plex activated Dolby Vision, Emby did not do it, I do not know if there is to activate any special function in Emby. So I couldn't check the micro stutter in Emby.

The only thing I changed in the configuration, I chose not to transcode and quality 160mb / s
Any ideas?

Edited by Alestew09

9 hours ago, Alestew09 said:

Yes, yesterday I installed everything and in the files that Kodi and Plex activated Dolby Vision, Emby did not do it, I do not know if there is to activate any special function in Emby. So I couldn't check the micro stutter in Emby.

The only thing I changed in the configuration, I chose not to transcode and quality 160mb / s
Any ideas?

Hi, did you try the Emby Android TV app?

Alestew09
5 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, did you try the Emby Android TV app?

Yes, yesterday and don't see dv

Hi.  Dolby Vision support is in the current beta of the app and will be in the next release.  Thanks.