Several recordings issues

heula

heula
53 minutes ago, Luke said:

How did you remove the series recording?

Within the guide I selected the series recording and selected cancel series. Done this multiple times before and I was always able to create a new series recording for the same tv show.

Edited by heula

What happens when you try? I just tested and i have no problems creating a new series after cancelling one.

heula
34 minutes ago, Luke said:

What happens when you try? I just tested and i have no problems creating a new series after cancelling one.

With the tv show goede tijden, slechte tijden I only get the option record instead of record series.

Normally I also have no problems creating a new series after canceling and that is why I find it strange this happens now.

heula

Again some issues I can't explain.

Some series recordings are set to record at every moment but on some day(s) it just doesn't record and is the recording icon white instead of red.

NOS Studio Sport Eredivisie is such an example. I can't see why it won't record at all time? It is not the name this time. The strangest thing with this series recording is that I clicked on the Saturday night episode to set the series timer and it does not record that episode but it will record the Sunday episode. Weird if you ask me.

Rondo is another issue I mentioned before. It was once set as series recording to record around 7:55 and when a new episode will be broadcasted at 7:50 now it won't record. When I change to time to every moment it will be recorded but there are so much reruns of this tv show that I only want it to record around 7:55. I thought the time around was set to 15 minutes? I think this should be at least 30 minutes but @Luke only wanted 15 minutes if I remember correctly.

These are two examples of a non reliable EPG for me. I hope this can be improved and perhaps you can tell why NOS Studio Sport Eredivisie won't record?

Thanks

Capture_744.jpg

Capture_746.jpg

Capture_747.jpg

Capture_748.jpg

Capture_749.jpg

embyserver.txt

Edited by heula

• 1 month later...
heula
On 5/11/2021 at 12:38 AM, Luke said:

Are you still having an issue with this?

Not at the moment.

• Like 1