Emby stuck at splash screen NVidia Shiel

kissiel7

kissiel7

I was running Emby since months without any problem on my NVidia Shield. I was very happy with this, until today, when I wanted to show it to my colleague.

When I've opened Emby page in web browser, Emby got stuck on "Enby" splash screen. I've tried Chrome, Edge, Firefox - with the same result.

Surprisingly it still works/starts with Emby client on Android phone without any issues, but not through web browser - it doesn't go past initial splash screen. I don't recall anything significant to be changed on my Shield TV.  I've rebooted Shield, without success.  In attempt to find solution - I've upgraded Emby to latest 4.6.0.28 version. It didn't change the situation.

Any suggestions?

Hi there, can you try clearing browsing data and see if that helps?

What address are you entering into the browser address bar?

kissiel7

Yes, I've tried clearing browsing data. Unfortunately it didn't help. All my computers are affecte - mine (Chrome and Edge) and my wife's (Chrome). Before it was working flawlessly.

I use following adress: http://living_room_shield.beko.lan:8096/ (living_room_shield.beko.lan resolves to address of my Shield TV running Emby server).

Edited by kissiel7

• 1 month later...