M3U with EPG Recording Assistance

haxzandskillz

haxzandskillz

I ran currently using Live TV with HDHomeRunPrime and trialing a IPTV with EPG via M3U tuner which I added in the live tv section. The guide data is still being refreshed for the M3U but I don’t see the record button to record shows for the M3U channels. I saw previous posts but wasn’t sure if there was anything updated or if it’s different with those that have EPG data like mine.  Is there a plug in or something?

haxzandskillz

I have the Emby guide data on there but don’t have a separate one from the IPTV provider, but the service apparently does provide WOG. Is my best bet to try to do get their xml link and then place it under the guide data or do I have another option

What is WOG? If they have xml data then you probably don't need Emby Guide data. I would just import theirs, since that will probably work out of the box and won't require any manual channel mapping on your part. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

haxzandskillz

I meant to say EPG, that was a typo. I think I was able to use m3u4u.com to get a xml link to throw it in for guide data

haxzandskillz

Hi Luke I’ve tried to add the M3U Plus link and it is not playing any streams. The stream is definitely working cause I used the same link in another iptv player and works.

haxzandskillz

It just keeps circling, both on my iOS app and the Apple TV App.I verified the same stream/channel was accessible via another app on both platforms and it worked for troubleshooting purposes

16 hours ago, haxzandskillz said:

It just keeps circling, both on my iOS app and the Apple TV App.I verified the same stream/channel was accessible via another app on both platforms and it worked for troubleshooting purposes

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

Your provider started sending back these 403 forbidden errors:

HTTP error 403 Forbidden

Essentially it means they are rejecting the requests. Can you find out why?

haxzandskillz

I can try to ask but I thought it was the provider and I switched to another iptv provider today /on their trial with a new M3U link and the same thing is happening, not working on Apple TV app, it works on the browser and it works on my phone now.