Show missing episodes function not working

justray2k
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

justray2k

Hi!

In the past i was happy to have the "show missing episodes" function. It always worked fine but somehow now it's not working anymore and i dont know why. I can't even tell for how long. Maybe a few months already.

It's still activated in advanced options within the library and also in display settings.

Is there a known issue why this happened? Maybe an option which plays against it?

Im on docker version 4.5.4.0

Happy2Play

Working fine here.  What providers and provider order do you have on the library?

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, justray2k said:

Sure, here you are 🙂

Unbenannt.PNG

To my knowledge Missing episodes only comes from TVDB.  Will look for a topic confirming this.

justray2k

Oh my god... I should have searched the forum before starting creating a new thread.. Sorry for that!

I killed thetvdb out of the scrapers because i thought it wouldnt work anymrore because of the payment model for the API.

Happy2Play
22 minutes ago, justray2k said:

I killed thetvdb out of the scrapers because i thought it wouldnt work anymrore because of the payment model for the API.

They have not killed their previous api versions yet.  It is suppose to happen some time next month.  But nothing has been published publicly yet that I have seen.

• Thanks 1