TV recordings in ts container format not playing on Panasonic TV

Mizar

Ich habe eine ganze Reihe von Fernsehaufnahmen im ts Container-Format auf meinem  NAS liegen (aufgezeichnet mit tvheadend von einem Hauppauge-Quadtuner).

Beim Versuch, diese auf meinem Panasonic-TV (TX-32FSX609) zu spielen, kommt nur "Bitte warten" bevor es mit Formatfehler abbricht.

Ich habe testhalber parallel Plex installiert und damit geht es. (Dafür scheitert Plex mit Fotos und flac-Dateien, weswegen ich Plex nicht nehme. Aber das nur nebenbei.)

Ich ein ffprobe-log von einer dieser Dateien angehängt.

Was muss ich tun, damit das klappt?

(Ich kann die Dateien auch umcodieren und/oder in tvheadend das streaming profile anpassen. Mir geht es vor allem auch darum, den ac3 (Dolby 5.0) audio stream zu erhalten.)

Bin für jeden Tip dankbar.

ffprobe-20210217-122506.log

Edited by Mizar

Dear Emby fellows,

I have got a lot of recordings in ts container format on my NAS recorded with an Hauppage quad tuner card.

None of these can be played on my Panasonic TV (TX-32FSX609). While the TV set recognizes the videos correctly (format and preview thumb), it fails to play them, showing just "please wait" and then quits after a while.

For test purposes I installed Plex in parallel. With this config the videos a played correctly. (I do not want to use Plex permanently, though, due to other issues.)

I suppose that some fancy background transcoding in Emby does not  work as expected, but cannot figure out, how to modify the transcoding settings.

The videos are recorded with tvheadend. So I could as well create other containers and codecs, if I only would know which combination of formats may work.

I want to preserve especially the ac3 (Dolby 5.0) audio streams.

I appreciate any hint or recommendation.

Attached is an example ffprobe log of one of the files.

ffprobe-20210217-122506.log

Please note that I already posted a dub in German thread.

Seems so that no transcoding takes place ...

Edited by Mizar
Image deleted due to revealed email address