TV Shows List view

GrimReaper

GrimReaper

Whatever happened with Episode details in any Season List view? As far as I remember, it used to display various info - Rating, Air date and such, as opposed to only Duration as it is currently? I recall it was handy to spot missing Rating while scrolling, for example, quick three-dot Search for missing, solved? [Went to Shield to check whether ATV .75 beta removed those from there, luckily it didn't] Or did my instance got corrupted? As those details are all present upon clicking episode Info? 

PenkethBoy

no it got removed

think it had an issue and the emby way is usually to remome something rather than the radical idea of actually fixing the problem

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

GrimReaper
2 minutes ago, PenkethBoy said:

no it got removed

think it had an issue and the emby way is usually to remome something rather than the radical idea of actually fixing the problem

Thanks, it actually took me some time to figure out WHAT is bothering me whilst looking at that page. 🙄

• 5 months later...

We're kind of showing a lot of info already. We'll have to see what we can fit there. Thanks 

GrimReaper
3 hours ago, Luke said:

We're kind of showing a lot of info already. We'll have to see what we can fit there. Thanks 

Not sure we're on the same page here, I was talking about single line of text, between title and synopsis:

Screenshot 2021-08-09 165139.jpg

Which used to look like:

Screenshot 2021-08-09 165139 - Copy.jpg

And still does on Android TV app:

Emby_20210809_165054.jpg

Edited by GrimReaper76
This really ain't simple on mobile

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
GrimReaper
On 7/21/2022 at 2:02 AM, Luke said:

Who is not getting responded to? We're here.

HI, more options to control this is possible for future updates. Thanks for the feedback.