Problems with addons in 4.6.0.22 beta

moha85

Hi all

I have a couple of problems with 2 addons, I don't know if this has been opened or not but I can't find anything about it, it may be too noob XD

The first is when I download Auto Box Sets plugins from the panel catalog, the log tells me that it is installed but I do not get anything in my accessories to make it work.

The second is with Auto Movie Version Grouping, I have put it in /var/lib/emby/plugins, it appears in my plugins but it does nothing.

Can you help me with this?

Greetings

Happy2Play
53 minutes ago, moha85 said:

The first is when I download Auto Box Sets plugins from the panel catalog, the log tells me that it is installed but I do not get anything in my accessories to make it work.

The plugin is now obsolete in beta server.  It is built into the server now.  There is a per library option.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/94475-46020-rework-collections-storage/

54 minutes ago, moha85 said:

The second is with Auto Movie Version Grouping, I have put it in /var/lib/emby/plugins, it appears in my plugins but it does nothing.

This has been brought up in the plugin topic.  It is a matter of whether the plugin dev will update the plugin for this beta or wait.

Automatic version grouping for movies - Plugins - Emby Community

• Like 1

Hi.  If you are going to run beta versions of the server,  you should keep up with the information in the testing forum here.  Thanks.

Thaks for all

5 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  If you are going to run beta versions of the server,  you should keep up with the information in the testing forum here.  Thanks.

Sorry iam are a noob, in all this, but I will be attentive as much as possible to everything in the forum

Thx

18 hours ago, moha85 said:

Thaks for all

Sorry iam are a noob, in all this, but I will be attentive as much as possible to everything in the forum

Thx

You may want to consider running the stable releases only then as beta will undoubtedly cause you problems.  However, you need to wait until the current beta goes stable as we don't support going back in versions.  Thanks.