Emby for Tizen 1.0.91 has problem with SRT

kyrios

34 minutes ago, izzy198888 said:

My TV model is Samsung Q80T (2020), bought a month ago new from the store. When I play a video with that has DTS audio, Emby always shows the embeded/english subtitle. Even if a external subtitle in another language is selected.

Hi there, can we please look at an example? Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

izzy198888
34 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi there, can we please look at an example? Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

For a test I removed the English subtitle from the MKV video with DTS audio, and now emby displays my external subtitle. 

So, if a MKV file has a DTS audio that is converted to AC3 on the fly, and also has an embedded subtitle, emby will only show that subtitle.

I guess when Emby transcodes the DTS audio it also transcodes the embedded subtitle, so it only displays that subtitle on the screen, even if you select another subtitle.

izzy198888
8 hours ago, SamES said:

This should be resolved in the next release.

Thank you for your reply. Sounds great.

Is there any chance you are going to add a video crop/zoom option? I like to crop videos to 16:9 when I watch 4:3 tv series.