Album art corrupted/incomplete, keeps reverting when I fix it

ocdmonkey

ocdmonkey

I've been trying to figure this out for a while, but no matter what I do a ton of my albums either have blank or incomplete album art. Even when I manually change the album art it keeps reverting back to these glitched versions after a while (and appear this way no matter what device I'm viewing from). I've tried manually deleting the images from the folders and then manually changing them in the web interface, but they still keep reverting. It would also be great if I could avoid changing these manually in the first place, since I have a lot of albums.

The images it saves in the folders are typically corrupted the exact same way. I've included a screenshot which shows several albums with incomplete album art (along with ones with missing album art which strikes me as weird considering no other program I've used has had a problem fetching the artwork for several of them, and in at least one case it refused to use the embedded album art from the files). I also have had no problems with TV shows or movies like this, really this is the only major problem I've had with emby so far.

Untitled.thumb.png.74b2c619d2e81e0224224c318afe436a.pngUntitled2.thumb.png.c6fe8ceff40d0862da76bd5b26cc4d5c.png

Edited by ocdmonkey
formatting issue

Baenwort

Which version are you running?  

Emby recently overhauled how music is IDed to move from a folder based to a tag based system.

Hi, yes this has all been reworked for the upcoming 4.6 release and I think will perform better with that once available. Thanks.