demand for the future Emby

giomel1

I would like to know if in future updates, the interface of emby on APT4 would allow to have a home page showing a recent media or other in the bottom of the screen, a bit like the apple TV application

We will be able to change the format of the poster film covers in payment because it is more modern

thank you

HI,

I will try to be clearer, think you do a redesign of the interface of emby which is already a few years old. The application is great but not very customizable.

Being able to put film covers in landscape instead of classic posters will make the interface more modern. The presentation of the actor would be more chic surrounded by a circle instead of the square. Having the background image, movie fanart or tv series on the main screen like you did on android would be a good thing, much like the apple TV app. I know your work is already exceptional but it will be good to see it in a while.          thank you

charlyc11

I also I miss the up swipe guide from the Android version and being able to type the channel number. Also missing channel up and down for with capable remotes.

Edited by charlyc11