Mapping Channels Menu missing

Kapsera

Hi all. 

I have just installed the sever and using HDHomerun. Channels are working and added a xml file from http://webgrabplus.com/ 

I think it is loading and I can see the channel lineup in Map Channels. But when pressing edit the menu does not open up. 

2021-02-06 21:32:40.035 Info LiveTV: Loading live tv data from /volume1/Emby/data/livetv/seriestimers

I'm using Synology server and tried to install the server on Windows PC with same result. 

Does anyone know why it is not working? 

If the xml was not loading correct I believe I should not be able to see the Map Channels list. 

Best regards Kasper  

mapping.jpg

embyserver.txt

Hi Luke. 

I hope this is what you requested.  Or else please let me know how to get the data correct. 

I the meantime i added second xml and second tuner so you might see this in the new log. 

Best regards Kasper 

newlogdebug.txt

Hi Luke. 

Let me try this one 🙂

I tried also from remote server connection (outside home) , android app, and firefox and edge browser. 

Same result. 

Kasper 

before click.jpg

after click.jpg

Hi.  Please select the "console" tab in the frame on the right and provide just that window at a resolution we can read (or just copy the text).

Thanks.

It does not contain the proper information...

33 minutes ago, ebr said:

Please select the "console" tab in the frame on the right

Hi Luke. It's the same on the link and also on my android app and with another browser. 

I also tried to install a Emby Windows Server with same result.   

The picture I linked is from the app on the phone and it looks like the menu is loading (at channel 7) but stops. 

One other question now I got your attention. I have been using TVmosaic before where it takes the EPG from the DVB-C signal. Is this something you can do? 

Best regards Kasper 

image.thumb.png.93303c5e95030919c780700e7bb8c6f0.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...