Reelgood Integration 2021

ghaugabrook

ghaugabrook

Hi Emby,

I see Reelgood has already integrated Plex into their service. My question is are their any plans to also integrate Emby into Reelgood services? Best user experience is why we're all here, and it's obvious that such an integrate would greatly improve user experience by both having complete access to content multiple streaming sources, and the content recommendation system. I do see that inquiries have been made regarding Reelgood for a little more than two years. I believe many of your patrons, including me, would really like to see this option progress into reality. Emby could make it apart of their premium service to encourage additional patronage. I feel this would benefit both Emby and patrons, as I'm sitting here, considering reactivating my plex just to get an idea of how the integration of my content and services will look together. I do hope Emby considers this, because Emby is my my media center of choice.

(Streaming Service Search Engine - Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Prime, Apple TV+, HBO (reelgood.com)

MBSki

Where did you see Plex integrated with reelgood? I've asked for this feature in Plex, but I have not seen them implement it 

ghaugabrook

Log into Reelgood and go to the account page and click on edit at top to edit your service apps. Plex is now included in their free services to add on section, along with pluto, popcorn flix, tubi, and peacock. 

image.png

Plex-Reelgood.jpg

Edited by ghaugabrook

ghaugabrook

Yes, you are correct. My apologies for the misrepresentation; but maybe, between washing a few bottles, you could reach out and start some dialog. It's sure to be a win/ win for everyone!  🥰

Edited by ghaugabrook