ULtiMaTE MuSIC CoLLeCtIoN ... AuDIO/MP3 katalogisierung/identifizierung!!!!!!

tznemet

Hi leute, ich habe ein große Mp3 Sammlung die ich nun auch stück für stück auf dem EmBY übertrage ...
manchmal funktioniert die Automatische Katalogisierung / identifizierung der Daten und manchmal nicht, weis jemand wie man das verbessern kann?

Dann ist mir auch aufgefallen das es immer mehr als einen "Interpreten" gibt ... wie bekomme ich alle in einen zusammen? Braucht kein Mensch!!!!!! Ärgert mich,
das ist reiner Daten Müll der Ressourcen verbraucht!!!! Ein Tool für die Daten Bereinigung wäre ein Jackpot!! ( siehe Bilder )

Ich habe auch "Interpreten" die es Garnichts gibt ... wahrseinlich aus irgend welchen tags herausgelesen .... würde die gerne löschen!!!!! H E L P ! :)
Alles per Hand zu machen ist eine Sache der Unmöglichkeit! 

Ich bedanke mich bereits im Vorfeld wenn HILFE kommt!
Grüße aus BeRLiN

725710067_Screenshot-04_02.202112_21_12.thumb.png.6a631cc63d3ca086388b5adde52c2a10.png

1064233618_Screenshot-04_02002.thumb.jpg.572584d4f8f68957267aa3f569546af7.jpg

gillmacca01

I would suggest running your mp3 through musicbrainz picard first, so they all get tagged correctly.

Emby reads the tags of your music files, so they need to be correct

neko2300

I tagged my collection with mp3tag but Emby doesn`t recognize some Albums though they are tagged correctly and have even cover pictures (tag infos come from Musicbrainz and/or discogs). Is there a passthrough option for the tagged files? My collection looks really messe up at the moment.
Thanks for you help

3 hours ago, neko2300 said:

I tagged my collection with mp3tag but Emby doesn`t recognize some albums though they are tagged correctly and have even cover pictures (tag infos come from Musicbrainz and / or discogs). Is there a passthrough option for the tagged files? My collection looks really messe up at the moment.
Thanks for you help

Hi there, can you please go over an example? thanks,

neko2300

Hi Luke,

appreciate your help. Here are some screenshots with ONE example (Charles Walker and Chicago) but there are a few more. I would say from my 2500 albums around 20%

1037621762_CW3.thumb.jpg.cc2842091fa4b2cf59d0065c182efdc1.jpg1607928831_CW2.thumb.jpg.481ad5e7cac2f9fd2853e69180b5793c.jpg1086129903_CharlesWalker.thumb.jpg.e85e4f9ca23a74d950b04d77c32e0f56.jpg

20 hours ago, neko2300 said:

I can`t see the Cover of the record "number by heart"

Does it show up in your mp3 editor outside of Emby?

neko2300

Hi Cayars,

yes, it does. Also on other players. At the moment I´m trying to tag the missing album covers with a different tag program and see if this works.

What version of Emby Server are you running?

The Beta handles Music now a bit different then the release version and makes far better use of tags.

If you have a spare system you may want to try the Beta version on it to see how it does with your Music Collection.

But let us know how you make out re-tagging.

neko2300

The beta version made it even worse. Half of my covers where not visible. I re-tagged everything with a different software called "tagscanner" and now it`s working. And I didn`t had much work, I only had to load up the files and save them again and now 100% of my albums are with covers. 

Thanks for all your suggestions

Hi, it's quite possible your files were using multiple tag versions and your latest tagging fixed this.

Hi,

ich nutze den Emby Beta Server, läuft für mich sehr gut.

Spiele aktuell noch meine Sammlung neu von CD ein und achte dabei das die Infos, sowie die Cover korrekt sind. Nutze dazu dbpoweramp, mit der kann man auch sauber nachträglich ein paar ID Tags bearbeiten und ganz easy die Cover nachträglich einfügen. Emby übernimmt das bisher zu 100% korrekt.

Sollte aber diese Musiksammlung lediglich aus dem Dateinamen bestehen und keine weiteren Infos in der Datei selbst hinterlegt sein, entweder die Musik löschen, oder Zeit in Picard investieren :)

• Like 1