"Dossier réseau partagé" ne fonctionnant pas

Imaril

Bonjour, 

Je viens récemment d’acquérir un nas synology (DS120j)  pour partager mes bibliothèques vidéo sur mon réseau, en remplacement d'un simple partage SMB sur mon RBP PI4 qui me sert de serveur domestique. 

Mon organisation est la suivante

- P.I : serveur EMBY 

- DS120J : serveur de stockage des médias

-TV LG (WEBOS) : client EMBY 

- Xiaomi mibox (Android): Client EMBY 

Le soucis que j'ai est le suivant

lorsque je regarde un film de ma TV ou de la MiBox, les clients n'ont pas accès directement au NAS , la vidéo transite par le PI4 (comme le montre le screen ) :1783907713_suivireseau.PNG.0fbc57096bad44506fc1c4b38ae67ac7.PNG

Pourtant j'ai bien renseigné le "Dossier réseau partagé" dans la bibliothèque 

612147986_dossierrseaupartage.thumb.PNG.8c9680c02dc39c5720640ef26fd9e0b6.PNG

J'ai bien les clients qui sont déclaré dans DSM pour le partage NFS (en Smb, je n'ai pas trouvé comment on définis les log/mdp)

Pouvez vous m'aiguiller sur mes erreurs? 

merci par avance. 

cdt, 

Bonjour,

Je ne sais pas si ça peut aider mais moi j'ai déclaré comme cela 

\\NAS210\Multimedia\Films

Par exemple et non nfs:\\192.168....

8 minutes ago, MAX92 said:

Bonjour,

Je ne sais pas si ça peut aider mais moi j'ai déclaré comme cela 

\\NAS210\Multimedia\Films

Par exemple et non nfs:\\192.168....

Quand je tente en samba j'ai l'erreur suivante

image.png.75a6b869859aa46ca0364b4649beab42.png

et lorsque j'utilise la navigation réseau de Emby

j'ai bien le NAS qui apparaît mais quand je clique dessus tout disparait 

image.thumb.png.551418562045bdc0dc2f30f0160fba0a.png 

et je reviens la dessus

image.png.73e0de541b99ce3c5043459b19d96c5d.png

What I would suggest is mounting the network share to a local path on the Synology, then add the local path into Emby Server. Please see if that helps. Thanks.

14 hours ago, Luke said:

What I would suggest is mounting the network share to a local path on the Synology, then add the local path into Emby Server. Please see if that helps. Thanks.

Hello,

that’s what I did and that’s kind of my problem. I’ll try to explain it better.
The configuration is as follows: the files are stored on my DS120J with an NFS (and SMB) share. On my raspberry, I have my Emby server with a NFS mount for media (the mount is for external use/ Internet). For LAN (TV and Mibox) I wanted to use the remote path (a direct stream between the NAS and the device) and not pass the video stream through my raspberry (as shown in the graph below) :

1783907713_suivireseau.PNG.0fbc57096bad44506fc1c4b38ae67ac7.PNG

8 hours ago, Imaril said:

For LAN (TV and Mibox) I wanted to use the remote path (a direct stream between the NAS and the device) and not pass the video stream through my raspberry (as shown in the graph below) :

You definitely can't do this for Live TV. For media stored in Libraries I believe the only Android TV client that can do this is the Shield TV.
https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44002058112-shield-tv-direct-file-access

10 hours ago, Imaril said:

Hello,that’s what I did and that’s kind of my problem. I’ll try to explain it better.
The configuration is as follows: the files are stored on my DS120J with an NFS (and SMB) share. On my raspberry, I have my Emby server with a NFS mount for media (the mount is for external use/ Internet). For LAN (TV and Mibox) I wanted to use the remote path (a direct stream between the NAS and the device) and not pass the video stream through my raspberry (as shown in the graph below) :

But according to your screenshot you tried to add the \\ unc share path directly to Emby Server, rather than the local mount path.

26 minutes ago, Luke said:

But according to your screenshot you tried to add the \\ unc share path directly to Emby Server, rather than the local mount path.

Yes , I did this screen and test to know if the syntax were good to path a nfs folder , the actual config is this one

Screenshot_2021-02-02-20-37-49-100_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.54e09867b3e9e95f98ef5d6484fd8129.jpg

2 hours ago, cayars said:

You definitely can't do this for Live TV. For media stored in Libraries I believe the only Android TV client that can do this is the Shield TV.
https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44002058112-shield-tv-direct-file-access

What do you mean by "Live TV" ? It's not for PVR or live TV just watching a file store on my nas.

I'll try it on my android device MiBox. The test (and de screen of data upload/download) was done with my WebOs player

You asked about playing direct vs through the Emby Server and I'm saying this can't be done for TV.  It can be done for recorded TV.

But in order to do this you need one of the Emby clients that can play directly from the file and the only Android TV client that I know of with this ability is the Shield TV.
The MixBox can't do this that I'm aware of (mine don't).

2 hours ago, cayars said:

What do you mean by "Live TV" ? It's not for PVR or live TV just watching a file store on my nas.

I'll try it on my android device MiBox. The test (and de screen of data upload/download) was done with my WebOs player

Édit : I've try it on my mobile with the emby apps, same things : video go through the raspberry. I'll try it with the MiBox (Wich I'm sure that the nfs share works , I've used it with kodi , without emby addon)

On 2/2/2021 at 2:38 PM, Imaril said:

Yes , I did this screen and test to know if the syntax were good to path a nfs folder , the actual config is this one

Screenshot_2021-02-02-20-37-49-100_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.54e09867b3e9e95f98ef5d6484fd8129.jpg

Is it working after making this change?