TV.Emby.Media

Gr1ffo

Hi all.

Have converted from Plex to Emby and loving it so far. Have premium subscription.

All other devices connect without a problem and run smooth.

I go to connect the PS4, Typed HTTP:// tv.emby.media and also tried HTTPS:// tv.emby.media

It starts to load and comes to the next screen where it ask's to press next. Press next button and that's where my problem starts.

It just sits there after pressing the Next button and does not go any further. ( even had it sitting there for over 30mins)

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Griffo

PS41 (1).jpg

PS42 (2).jpg

Hi Luke,

Yes I am. Have been trying a couple of different things and still not working. Would like it working as it is part of our main home theatre setup.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Gr1ffo

Thanks for finally replying. I figured it out myself and finally got connected. To be honest it looks like crap doing it that way. Long and cumberson. If I had of know it was going to be like that, along with a couple of other features. I wouldn't have bothered becoming a subscriber.

Anyway not to worry. I have gone down a different path for my home theatre and very happy with that setup so far..

CyberPoison
18 hours ago, Gr1ffo said:

Thanks for finally replying. I figured it out myself and finally got connected. To be honest it looks like crap doing it that way. Long and cumberson. If I had of know it was going to be like that, along with a couple of other features. I wouldn't have bothered becoming a subscriber.

Anyway not to worry. I have gone down a different path for my home theatre and very happy with that setup so far..

have you tried to access directly to your server like http://EMBYSERVER/ on your PS4 ?