Chris2

i willl need to do testing on taht old version so it can give you an instructional message, but once you update you should be fine.

also for smb, have you tried //myserver/share

vasekboch

Cool thankyou for poiting me to this thread.

Mono is compiled with patch, and MediaBrowser3 is compiled using xbuild. And succesfully running on Ubuntu server 12.04.3 LTS.

I was compiling it with xbuild, from console: Here if someone will be searching for the properties.

xbuild /p:Configuration=Release\ Mono\;Platform=Any\ CPU ./MediaBrowser.Mono.sln 

Importing now the library... I will report a soon as it finishes.

• Like 1

Cool thankyou for poiting me to this thread.

Mono is compiled with patch, and MediaBrowser3 is compiled using xbuild. And succesfully running on Ubuntu server 12.04.3 LTS.

I was compiling it with xbuild, from console: Here if someone will be searching for the properties.

xbuild /p:Configuration=Release\ Mono\;Platform=Any\ CPU ./MediaBrowser.Mono.sln 

Importing now the library... I will report a soon as it finishes.

awesome, nice work. i am posting builds in this thread though in case you'd like to skip having to build our code.

Went back to my native 13.10 installation. Upgrading from mono 3.2.5 (with fixes) to today's git and using the latest MB3 build linked has solved the library scan hanging at 0.5%. No sure which one it was as I did both together.

• Like 1

vasekboch

Well I have the library locally on the server. I'm not using a virtual server. But I had some throuble with \\servername\ on Windows too. When i was loading files from my linux server. I was able to scan the Library, but unable to play files.

Try to mount the library to some folder, that should help you for now.

I will do some testing tomorrow.

Edited by vasekboch
  • Like 1

Beardyname

Yeah my library is also local :) but i cant add a network share to mediabrowser at all , so was wondering If you were experiencing the same problem!

• Like 1

Debug Mode

It's working now with a fresh git pull. Off to new adventures on the quest for the aac codec so I can hear something!

Edited by Debug Mode

It's working now with a fresh git pull. Off to new adventures on the quest for the aac codec so I can hear something!

quest?

Beardyname

@@Luke So i finally got around to play with the windows version of the server :) works like a charm, however is there no way to supply smb account/password information ? for now i removed it from my shares but i would really like the option to have passwords on!

Also is there anything I/we can provide as far as the smb problem with the mono-port goes ? since as far as my knowledge no one has been able to add the shares themselves and we have to mount them locally.

cheers!

• Like 1

Truthfully I think its put of my hands. We're using framework io methods. Either mono just hasnt implemented it or something else is going on

Tricky because of the external am processes we launch. If they don't support us passing those same credentials then its not going to happen

Debug Mode

The server apparently stores release dates one day earlier than entered, altough they appear right on the show pages.

Debug Mode

Pretty much, aside from libgdiplus being extremely picky with image assets. Some work, others not, and seeing that this even occurs with identical sizes and formats it's as good as random.

It's located in /usr/lib/libgdiplus.so and symlinked to /usr/local/lib/libgdiplus.so.

Debug Mode

[...]

2014-01-05 18:38:41.0502, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

One or more errors occured

System.AggregateException

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at MediaBrowser.Api.Images.ImageWriter.WriteTo (System.IO.Stream responseStream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ServiceStack.HttpResponseExtensionsInternal.WriteToOutputStream (IResponse response, System.Object result, System.Byte[] bodyPrefix, System.Byte[] bodySuffix) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ServiceStack.HttpResponseExtensionsInternal.WriteToResponse (IResponse response, System.Object result, ServiceStack.Web.ResponseSerializerDelegate defaultAction, IRequest request, System.Byte[] bodyPrefix, System.Byte[] bodySuffix) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

InnerException: System.ArgumentException

A null reference or invalid value was found [GDI+ status: InvalidParameter]

at System.Drawing.GDIPlus.CheckStatus (Status status) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Drawing.Bitmap.SetResolution (Single xDpi, Single yDpi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Bitmap:SetResolution (single,single)

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Drawing.ImageProcessor+<ProcessImage>c__async12.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2014-01-05 18:38:43.1190, Info, App, HttpClientManager GET: http://www.musicbrainz.org/ws/2/release/?query="Whatever" and artist:"Cro"

2014-01-05 18:38:45.5303, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at MediaBrowser.Api.Images.ImageWriter.WriteTo (System.IO.Stream responseStream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ServiceStack.HttpResponseExtensionsInternal.WriteToOutputStream (IResponse response, System.Object result, System.Byte[] bodyPrefix, System.Byte[] bodySuffix) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ServiceStack.HttpResponseExtensionsInternal.WriteToResponse (IResponse response, System.Object result, ServiceStack.Web.ResponseSerializerDelegate defaultAction, IRequest request, System.Byte[] bodyPrefix, System.Byte[] bodySuffix) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Drawing.GDIPlus.CheckStatus (Status status) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Drawing.Bitmap.SetResolution (Single xDpi, Single yDpi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Bitmap:SetResolution (single,single)

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Drawing.ImageProcessor+<ProcessImage>c__async12.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2014-01-05 18:38:45.5425, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:38:45.5570, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:38:49.4235, Warn, StringMapTypeDeserializer, Property 'id' does not exist on type 'MediaBrowser.WebDashboard.Api.GetDashboardResource'

2014-01-05 18:38:50.3086, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:38:52.8957, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:38:53.3134, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:38:53.3223, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:38:55.8526, Warn, StringMapTypeDeserializer, Property 'id' does not exist on type 'MediaBrowser.WebDashboard.Api.GetDashboardResource'

2014-01-05 18:38:56.3310, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:38:58.4805, Info, App, HttpClientManager GET: http://www.musicbrainz.org/ws/2/release/?query="Do+It" and artist:"The+BossHoss"

2014-01-05 18:39:09.6438, Info, App, HttpClientManager GET: http://www.musicbrainz.org/ws/2/release/?query="The+Fox" and artist:"Ylvis"

2014-01-05 18:39:19.2454, Info, App, HttpClientManager GET: http://www.musicbrainz.org/ws/2/release/?query="Das+Lied+vom+Scheitern" and artist:"Die+%c3%84rzte"

2014-01-05 18:39:34.2131, Info, App, HttpClientManager GET: http://www.musicbrainz.org/ws/2/release/?query="Chill" and artist:"The+Rasmus"

2014-01-05 18:39:45.5065, Info, App, HttpClientManager GET: http://www.musicbrainz.org/ws/2/release/?query="In+The+Shadows" and artist:"The+Rasmus"

2014-01-05 18:39:53.1219, Info, App, HttpClientManager GET: http://www.musicbrainz.org/ws/2/release/?query="Ch!pz+in+Black" and artist:"Ch!pz"

2014-01-05 18:39:57.8407, Info, App, HttpClientManager GET: http://www.musicbrainz.org/ws/2/release/?query="Starbomb" and artist:"Starbomb"

2014-01-05 18:40:09.7403, Info, App, HttpClientManager GET: http://www.musicbrainz.org/ws/2/release/?query="Godzilla+Killa" and artist:"Excuse+Me+Moses"

2014-01-05 18:40:17.6855, Info, App, Scan media library Completed after 1 minute(s) and 46 seconds

2014-01-05 18:40:17.6858, Info, App, Sending web socket message ScheduledTaskEnded

2014-01-05 18:40:17.6890, Info, DirectoryWatchers, Watching directory /home/yoru/shows

2014-01-05 18:40:17.6896, Info, DirectoryWatchers, Watching directory /home/yoru/music

2014-01-05 18:40:17.6909, Info, DirectoryWatchers, Watching directory /home/yoru/movies

2014-01-05 18:40:17.6909, Info, DirectoryWatchers, Watching directory /home/yoru/release/ProgramData-Server/root

2014-01-05 18:40:38.3942, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:40:38.4021, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:40:46.5478, Info, App, Client connected from 127.0.0.1:54490

2014-01-05 18:40:49.5355, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:40:49.5785, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:40:57.3955, Info, App, Client connected from 127.0.0.1:54507

2014-01-05 18:40:58.4733, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:40:58.9861, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:40:59.0035, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:41:00.4220, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:41:00.4307, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:41:00.4307, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:41:02.2872, Warn, StringMapTypeDeserializer, Property 'id' does not exist on type 'MediaBrowser.WebDashboard.Api.GetDashboardResource'

2014-01-05 18:41:02.9448, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:41:57.9425, Info, App, Client connected from 127.0.0.1:54525

2014-01-05 18:42:13.0386, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:42:17.7656, Warn, StringMapTypeDeserializer, Property 'id' does not exist on type 'MediaBrowser.WebDashboard.Api.GetDashboardResource'

2014-01-05 18:42:18.3168, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:42:21.5372, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:45:57.6744, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:45:57.6859, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:45:57.6947, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:46:02.1250, Warn, StringMapTypeDeserializer, Property 'excludelocationtypes' does not exist on type 'MediaBrowser.Api.GetNextUpEpisodes'

2014-01-05 18:46:04.0997, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:46:04.1117, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:46:04.1212, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:46:06.2142, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:46:06.2253, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

2014-01-05 18:46:06.2346, Error, HttpResponseExtensionsInternal, Error occured while Processing Request: [AggregateException] One or more errors occured

Edited by Debug Mode

That looks fixable. Just as a test, when you see one that fails, if you right click the image and open just the image url in a new tab, does it consistently keep failing, or can you get it to work by refreshing the page? I am curious just in case the linux libgdi might only be able to handle one operation at a time.