Plugin - Iconic Image Enhancer

roaku

moha85
6 minutes ago, roaku said:

Le enviaré por correo electrónico la compilación con instrucciones una vez que la tenga lista.

THX

moha85

GEANIAL @roaku for your support.
Now it looks like I expected GREAT ADDON !!! I recommend it to everyone who has several versions of their movies.

Iconic-NICE.jpg

The icon disc is for the UHDRemux, now I would need to put one for the Dobly Vision, but I can't find an appropriate icon ...

Regards

• Like 1

roaku
1 minute ago, moha85 said:

GEANIAL @roaku for your support.
Now it looks like I expected GREAT ADDON !!! I recommend it to everyone who has several versions of their movies.

Iconic-NICE.jpg

The icon disc is for the UHDRemux, now I would need to put one for the Dobly Vision, but I can't find an appropriate icon ...

Regards

Your icons look fantastic.

Thanks again for your support.

• Like 1

MagicDoubleM
On 2/27/2021 at 5:09 PM, roaku said:

You can have two rules, each with two Property Key/Value pairs to limit each language rule to the MediaStream type you want for that rule.

For audio, it would look something like this:

rule-scoping.png.f9181ad110440768911f2ed21598cd41.png

Subtitles, would look similar.

You can check what MediaStreams you have for a particular movie by going to that movie's detail view and scrolling to the bottom.

media-streams.thumb.png.429ef211ed34739f96c5b41fd164e8d5.png

Thank you very much, works perfectly fine here. I totally overlooked that multiple properties are possible in good old AND fashion. LOL No idea why. 😉

• Like 1

ricardomaranhao

Is there a way to check if there is any srt subtitle file linked with the movie, to show the icon?

roaku
1 hour ago, ricardomaranhao said:

Is there a way to check if there is any srt subtitle file linked with the movie, to show the icon?

Right now, the subtitle file would have to be embedded in the movie container.

I have plans to add a dedicated subtitle rule type in the future that will handle more subtitle setups.

ricardomaranhao
1 hour ago, GrimReaper76 said:

Works just fine with Key:Codec and Value:srt. 

Thats true!! Works like a charm!!

Thanks for the amazing addon and the support

ricardomaranhao
1 hour ago, roaku said:

Right now, the subtitle file would have to be embedded in the movie container.

I have plans to add a dedicated subtitle rule type in the future that will handle more subtitle setups.

That would be sweet, but for now i was able to  do it using @GrimReaper76 suggestion. :) thnks guys!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
roaku
12 minutes ago, luundblad said:

Is it possible to get a text instead of a icon if a movie has swedish subtitles or not? Thx 

Not yet, but I plan to add specialized subtitle behavior that shows the language.

• Like 1

ddron2000
On 2/28/2021 at 9:59 PM, moha85 said:

@roaku

I have uninstalled the plugin and installed the latest version again anda restart, but it keeps telling me that my version is not registered, and of course I only have 1 icon.

But in the iconic plugin catalog it tells me "You are registered for this feature and will be able to continue using it with an active Emby Premiere subscription."

How do you tell emby that I already have that add-on registered?

Greetings

Hello

I have the same problem with this great plugin. It tells me version is not registered. In plugin catalog everything is ok - "You are registered for this feature and will be able to continue using it with an active Emby Premiere subscription". Any solution? Thanks

roaku
2 minutes ago, ddron2000 said:

Hello

I have the same problem with this great plugin. It tells me version is not registered. In plugin catalog everything is ok - "You are registered for this feature and will be able to continue using it with an active Emby Premiere subscription". Any solution? Thanks

Thanks for registering, and sorry about this.

Your registration should start being recognized within 24 hours. If not, please let me know.

I've gone over this with the Emby team but there's no identifiable cause or solution available yet.

It's still not clear if this issue is unique to my plugin or happening for other catalog plugins too.

ulTimaS

Great plugin! Would like to have an option to use text (like 'NL' for dutch audio) instead of an icon though, but I saw that it was already requested by someone.

Edited by ulTimaS

shorty1483

@roaku Any chance to use own icons with this plugin?

On 3/24/2021 at 5:30 PM, ddron2000 said:

OK. Thank You for reply. Have to wait then.

Did the activation work for you after waiting for 24 hours?

Edited by shorty1483

roaku
5 hours ago, shorty1483 said:

@roaku Any chance to use own icons with this plugin?

Custom SVG support or user supplied font(s) might happen, but it would be awhile and might turn out to be too unpredictable for me to support.

One of the benefits of using a single, predictable font based icon set is that the number of things that can go wrong across many browsers and backends is drastically reduced.

• Thanks 1

shorty1483
49 minutes ago, roaku said:

Custom SVG support or user supplied font(s) might happen, but it would be awhile and might turn out to be too unpredictable for me to support.

One of the benefits of using a single, predictable font based icon set is that the number of things that can go wrong across many browsers and backends is drastically reduced.

So there is also no possibility to create icons (like IMAX, Dolby Vision, HDR10)  for you to integrate, if I understand you right. Too bad, but your plugin is great! Currently waiting that my limitation gets removed after purchasing to see the full glance of multiple icons on one cover.

roaku
9 hours ago, shorty1483 said:

So there is also no possibility to create icons (like IMAX, Dolby Vision, HDR10)  for you to integrate, if I understand you right. Too bad, but your plugin is great! Currently waiting that my limitation gets removed after purchasing to see the full glance of multiple icons on one cover.

@MagicDoubleM @lundblad @moha85

I still can't guarantee a custom icon feature will work out, but in researching things today I came across a tool that might make it feasible for both me to support and users to use.

This tool lets anyone easily convert one or more SVGs into a font format Iconic already supports. It also automatically generates the CSS needed to enable the icon previews on the configuration page.

So, theoretically, users could search the web for SVGs they like or create their own, generate a font with the tool linked above (or another like it), and put the resulting files somewhere Iconic can find and load.

The custom font icons would be resizable and colorable just like the built in icons, and they would be compatible with the existing icon handling code on the backend.

Again, their might be some insurmountable obstacle here I'm not seeing yet, but this is the type of solution I was looking for.

Edited by roaku
  • Like 3

shorty1483
9 hours ago, roaku said:

I still can't guarantee a custom icon feature will work out, but in researching things today I came across a tool that might make it feasible for both me to support and users to use.

This tool lets anyone easily convert one or more SVGs into a font format Iconic already supports. It also automatically generates the CSS needed to enable the icon previews on the configuration page.

So, theoretically, users could search the web for SVGs they like or create their own, generate a font with the tool linked above (or another like it), and put the resulting files somewhere Iconic can find and load.

The custom font icons would be resizable and colorable just like the built in icons, and they would be compatible with the existing icon handling code on the backend.

Again, their might be some insurmountable obstacle here I'm not seeing yet, but this is the type of solution I was looking for.

Nice one! Just let us know when you're ready for something like that.

MagicDoubleM
On 3/27/2021 at 1:47 AM, roaku said:

Sounds great to me. :)

Riggs

Hi, looks interesting.

I have a couple of dumb questions, so sorry in advance.

This plugin works with the Apps too or only works in the WebUI?

Can be used in one server at the time? Or depends of the premier license? I have two servers.

Thanks in advance 👍

roaku
52 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Hi, looks interesting.

I have a couple of dumb questions, so sorry in advance.

This plugin works with the Apps too or only works in the WebUI?

Can be used in one server at the time? Or depends of the premier license? I have two servers.

Thanks in advance 👍

This plugin works at the server level, so all apps connected to that server receive the enhanced images.

The unregistered version will work on all servers and does not require Premiere.

The registered version will work on all servers that have the Premiere license active. If Premiere is not active on a server, a registered plugin will behave like the unregistered version.

Edited by roaku

roaku

Version 1.1.0 has just been added to the catalog.

This release:

- Adds limited support for Emby builds utilizing ImageMagickSharp
- Adds Collection Rule Type
- Adds MultiVersion Rule Type

Edited by roaku
  • Agree 1

luundblad
2 hours ago, roaku said:

Version 1.1.0 has just been added to the catalog.

This release:

- Adds limited support for Emby builds utilizing ImageMagickSharp
- Adds Collection Rule Type
- Adds MultiVersion Rule Type

What is ImageMagickSharp? :)