Plugin - Iconic Image Enhancer

roaku

12 hours ago, crusher11 said:

I registered, and Emby sent me an email to thank me for joining Premiere, with a Premiere key in it? I already had Premiere.

Was the key you received the same as the one you already had?  You need to purchase the plug-in with the same email address and then it will all just work.

5 hours ago, GrimReaper76 said:

When can we expect TV Shows inclusion? 

Sorry, I'm not sure.

• Thanks 1

tmb4016

This looked great during beta testing and the registered version delivers everything it promised - Great plugin and thanks for you efforts.

Just having a bit of fun setting this up and one option I was looking at trying to do was an icon to mark multi-version movies...  I know I can see the multi-versions from the details screen but it would be good to see this when browsing the library.  Other than adding a tag and then using a tag rule which is a bit manual is there an other way.

There does not seem to be a suitable property - 'count ? ' in the mediastream rules.

Anybody got any ideas ?

44 minutes ago, tmb4016 said:

This looked great during beta testing and the registered version delivers everything it promised - Great plugin and thanks for you efforts.

Just having a bit of fun setting this up and one option I was looking at trying to do was an icon to mark multi-version movies...  I know I can see the multi-versions from the details screen but it would be good to see this when browsing the library.  Other than adding a tag and then using a tag rule which is a bit manual is there an other way.

There does not seem to be a suitable property - 'count ? ' in the mediastream rules.

Anybody got any ideas ?

I don't think you'll be able to do this yet, but a Multi-version rule type will be in the next feature release (no timetable yet on when it will be released, though).

This rule type will add an icon if a movie has more than one version, which sounds like what you're looking for.

And thanks for registering!

Edited by roaku

MagicDoubleM

In regards of the mediastream language rule, is there a way to do this separately for audio and subs?

This also needs support for custom fonts/icons asap, but I guess you have heard that before at least one or two times. 😉

GrimReaper
5 hours ago, MagicDoubleM said:

In regards of the mediastream language rule, is there a way to do this separately for audio and subs? 

Yes, with Type/DisplayTitle combo, for example. 

10 minutes ago, MagicDoubleM said:

This also needs support for custom fonts/icons asap, but I guess you have heard that before at least one or two times. 😉

You can have two rules, each with two Property Key/Value pairs to limit each language rule to the MediaStream type you want for that rule.

For audio, it would look something like this:

rule-scoping.png.f9181ad110440768911f2ed21598cd41.png

Subtitles, would look similar.

You can check what MediaStreams you have for a particular movie by going to that movie's detail view and scrolling to the bottom.

media-streams.thumb.png.429ef211ed34739f96c5b41fd164e8d5.png

• Like 1

GrimReaper
5 hours ago, roaku said:

You can have two rules, each with two Property Key/Value pairs to limit each language rule to the MediaStream type you want for that rule.

For audio, it would look something like this:

rule-scoping.png.f9181ad110440768911f2ed21598cd41.png

Subtitles, would look similar.

You can check what MediaStreams you have for a particular movie by going to that movie's detail view and scrolling to the bottom.

media-streams.thumb.png.429ef211ed34739f96c5b41fd164e8d5.png

Actually, using Language as Property Key and full language name (i.e. English, Japanese, Croatian...) as Value does not produce results. Likely because in MediaStreams table language codes are used: eng, jpn, hrv... DisplayTitle or DisplayLanguage should be used in that case. 

• Like 1

Hello

Thank you for your work.

I think I already talked about it before, I use Auto Movie Version Grouping to group versions in normal 4K, 4k dobly, 1080p, etc ...

But I can't make 2 or more different icons appear on the cover, didn't you mention that in version 1.0 you would include it?

Or is it necessary to specify some special rules so that 2 icons appear?

Greetings

Edited by moha85

2 minutes ago, moha85 said:

Hello

Thank you for your work.

I think I already talked about it before, I use Auto Movie Version Grouping to group versions in normal 4K, 4k dobly, 1080p, etc ...

But I can't make 2 or more different icons appear on the cover, didn't you mention that in version 1.0 you would include it?

Or is it necessary to specify some special rules so that 2 icons appear?

Greetings

Thanks for using Iconic.

The free version of Iconic is limited to to one rule match/icon for each movie.

Registered versions of Iconic match all rules and display all icons that will fit on the image.

The plugin can be registered through the Iconic page of the catalog.

43 minutes ago, roaku said:

Thanks for using Iconic.

The free version of Iconic is limited to to one rule match/icon for each movie.

Registered versions of Iconic match all rules and display all icons that will fit on the image.

The plugin can be registered through the Iconic page of the catalog.

Oh, okay.
Well, right now I register to have this great complement, since it will help me with my great film base.

Thanks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moha85 said:

Oh, okay.
Well, right now I register to have this great complement, since it will help me with my great film base.

Thanks

Thank you!

Let me know if anything doesn't work as expected with the registered version.

@roaku

I have uninstalled the plugin and installed the latest version again anda restart, but it keeps telling me that my version is not registered, and of course I only have 1 icon.

But in the iconic plugin catalog it tells me "You are registered for this feature and will be able to continue using it with an active Emby Premiere subscription."

How do you tell emby that I already have that add-on registered?

Greetings

Edited by moha85

9 minutes ago, moha85 said:

@roaku

I have uninstalled the plugin and installed the latest version again anda restart, but it keeps telling me that my version is not registered, and of course I only have 1 icon.

But in the iconic plugin catalog it tells me "You are registered for this feature and will be able to continue using it with an active Emby Premiere subscription."

How do you tell emby that I already have that add-on registered?

Greetings

You said you've already tried restarting the server? Be sure to do that if not.

I think one problem that can come up is if you used one email address for Premiere and a different email for the plugin registration.

Can you offer any assistance here @ebr ?

Edited by roaku

17 hours ago, roaku said:

if you used one email address for Premiere and a different email for the plugin registration

Correct, you have to use the same email or you will have two different keys.  If this is the case, PM me the two emails.

roaku
2 minutes ago, ebr said:

Correct, you have to use the same email or you will have two different keys.  If this is the case, PM me the two emails.

@moha85

moha85

Hello @roaku and @ebr

Both emby premiere and the iconic complement have been paid with the same paypal.
Yesterday when I made the payment, I received an email with the Premiere Key, but it is the same number as when I acquired emby premiere.

I do not know if it will be a mail problem or not, I send you the emails with the ones I usually work and may have been mixed with the old paypal that I used or something.

Regards

Edited by moha85

roaku
13 minutes ago, moha85 said:

Hello @roaku and @ebr

Both emby premiere and the iconic complement have been paid with the same paypal.
Yesterday when I made the payment, I received an email with the Premiere Key, but it is the same number as when I acquired emby premiere.

I do not know if it will be a mail problem or not, I send you the emails with the ones I usually work and may have been mixed with the old paypal that I used or something.

Regards

Ok. In case it's not an email issue...

• Go to 'My Plugins', and verify that Iconic says '1.0.2.0' under its image. If not, go to the 'Catalog' tab and update Iconic.
  • Visit the Iconic configuration page in a private browser window or different browser, and see if the Unregistered versions of Iconic are limited to one rule match/badge per Movie. message disappears.  If so, that means your registration is being recognized. 

If you're able to get to the point that registration is recognized but still can't see multiple icons...

Then, it could be one or more of your rules not matching, or your images are still cached from before the registration.

• If you haven't, verify that each of your rules is valid by configuring only one at a time and checking for the icon on your movies.
  • Re-saving the Iconic configuration will always force a re-processing of your movie images.

Edited by roaku

moha85
28 minutes ago, roaku said:

Ok. In case it's not an email issue...

• Go to 'My Plugins', and verify that Iconic says '1.0.2.0' under its image. If not, go to the 'Catalog' tab and update Iconic.
  • Visit the Iconic configuration page in a private browser window or different browser, and see if the Unregistered versions of Iconic are limited to one rule match/badge per Movie. message disappears.  If so, that means your registration is being recognized. 

If you're able to get to the point that registration is recognized but still can't see multiple icons...

Then, it could be one or more of your rules not matching, or your images are still cached from before the registration.

• If you haven't, verify that each of your rules is valid by configuring only one at a time and checking for the icon on your movies.
  • Re-saving the Iconic configuration will always force a re-processing of your movie images.

Hello

I have entered the server both with a different browser and with hidden mode, and nothing, it keeps showing "Unregistered versions of Iconic are limited to one rule match / badge per Movie."

And the version is effectively 1.0.2.0.

The rules are well applied, since it shows both the videos that are 4K and HD, making the rule MediaStream - TypeVideo DisplayTitle 4K and MediaStream - TypeVideo DisplayTitle 1080p, but it does not show in the movies that have those 2 quality with 2 icons on the same cover.

Greetings

roaku
14 minutes ago, moha85 said:

Hello

I have entered the server both with a different browser and with hidden mode, and nothing, it keeps showing "Unregistered versions of Iconic are limited to one rule match / badge per Movie."

And the version is effectively 1.0.2.0.

The rules are well applied, since it shows both the videos that are 4K and HD, making the rule MediaStream - TypeVideo DisplayTitle 4K and MediaStream - TypeVideo DisplayTitle 1080p, but it does not show in the movies that have those 2 quality with 2 icons on the same cover.

Greetings

Ok, thanks. I'll put together a debug build for you so we can verify what's coming back from the registration system and what Iconic is doing with it on your system.

moha85
11 minutes ago, roaku said:

Bueno, gracias. Prepararé una compilación de depuración para que podamos verificar lo que regresa del sistema de registro y lo que Iconic está haciendo con él en su sistema.

Thanks for the support

Do I have to do something special?

roaku
Just now, moha85 said:

Thanks for the support

Do I have to do something special?

I'll PM the build to you with instructions once I have it ready.

• Like 1