Plugin - Iconic Image Enhancer

roaku

GrimReaper
2 minutes ago, roaku said:

Add New release/Time Rule

This would allow for showing icons based on when an item was added to a library

Would this one be configurable (as in New Releases per Premiere date) or only apply to newly/recently added items? 

25 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Would this one be configurable (as in New Releases per Premiere date) or only apply to newly/recently added items? 

I was just thinking about date added to library, but I can also add a release date rule along with it, if you'd like. I just hadn't thought of it.

It will be about 1% more work to do both instead of just one.

• Like 1

GrimReaper

Now that we have per-library color options, would it be too much of a stretch to ask for this again (which would act like an "overrride" of the default badge color)? I know you fancy consistent look, but this would be oh-so useful. 

14 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

Now that we have per-library color options, would it be too much of a stretch to ask for this again (which would act like an "overrride" of the default badge color)? I know you fancy consistent look, but this would be oh-so useful. 

Sorry, but I don't see this one happening any time soon.

There's my personal preference, but it's mostly due to the amount of complexity it would add to the front end and back end code and for the user experience.

Adrifresh
On 1/30/2021 at 11:40 AM, roaku said:

For MediaStream rules, they're based on information you can see at the bottom of the web app for an individual movie item.

For example, if you wanted to see a Commentary Icon for you movies with commentary tracks and you have your audio tracks titled like below, you can make a MediaStream rule with two properties like so:

Type: 'Audio'

Title: 'commentary'

When Iconic checks this rule, it will look at each MediaStream below to see that the Type property *contains* 'audio' and that the Title property *contains* 'commentary'.

The check is case insensitive and will match things like 'commentary', 'Commentary 1', 'This is a commentary'.

You can do the same thing with Video MediaStreams.

media-streams.thumb.png.913ce6b0e2b9730a2ef1283cf4cfe6a9.png

I believe all the string based MediaStream properties are in the select dropdown for MediaStream rule properties.

The rest that are publicly exposed will be added, but I haven't had time yet to implement and test rule matching for all types.

Is there a way to tag with an exclusion? I'd like to tag anything that's NOT EAC3 Audio.

I could tag everything with EAC3 easily, but that's most of my collection. I'd like a badge to see which aren't.

7 minutes ago, Adrifresh said:

Is there a way to tag with an exclusion? I'd like to tag anything that's NOT EAC3 Audio.

I could tag everything with EAC3 easily, but that's most of my collection. I'd like a badge to see which aren't.

Not yet, but it's been requested and is on my to do list.

MangaAddict

Hi, I installed this plugin several months ago, but finally decided to set it up today. I liked it, so I purchased it through Paypal, however when I visit the install page, it says "You are registered for this feature, and will be able to continue using it with an active Emby Premiere subscription." and when I open the settings page I see this "Unregistered versions of Iconic are limited to one rule match/badge per Movie.

I tried reinstalling and restarting Emby, but no luck and I'm limited to just one badge per movie. Can you please assist?

roaku
1 hour ago, MangaAddict said:

Hi, I installed this plugin several months ago, but finally decided to set it up today. I liked it, so I purchased it through Paypal, however when I visit the install page, it says "You are registered for this feature, and will be able to continue using it with an active Emby Premiere subscription." and when I open the settings page I see this "Unregistered versions of Iconic are limited to one rule match/badge per Movie.

I tried reinstalling and restarting Emby, but no luck and I'm limited to just one badge per movie. Can you please assist?

Thanks for registering.

Unfortunately, new registrations can take up to 24 hours before they fully activate. If you still don't have full access after that time period, please let me know.

I've gone over this with the Emby team a few times and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it from the plugin side.

On 10/1/2021 at 8:53 PM, MangaAddict said:

@roaku That's ok, I don't mind waiting. Thought I had probably done something wrong. Thanks!

Hi.  Did this clear up for you?

MangaAddict
1 hour ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Did this clear up for you?

Hi, yes, it took a few hours and now it’s working perfectly. 

• Like 1

GrimReaper
On 9/27/2021 at 6:37 PM, Adrifresh said:

Make few rules for all other audio codecs (it's fairly limited number, after all) and assign same icon, that'll give you desired result, same single badge on anything NOT EAC3. 

horstepipe

I’d like to have icons on episodes view (to make people see whether they are German or English directly, without going into details view. Is that something the plug-in can do yet?

17 minutes ago, horstepipe said:

I’d like to have icons on episodes view (to make people see whether they are German or English directly, without going into details view. Is that something the plug-in can do yet?

If the audio or embedded subtitle has correct language fields, you should be able to use a MediaStream rule to do that.

Details here:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/94635-plugin-iconic-image-enhancer/&do=findComment&comment=980123

4 hours ago, horstepipe said:

Thanks,

so the icons will also show up on these small episodes images?

The icons would show on the primary and thumb images for each individual episode that matches the rule.

• Thanks 1

MBSki

Does this plug-in have a badge for TV vs Movie? I'm asking because it would be nice to distinguish between TV shows and Movies in Collections. Currently the tv shows and movies are lumped together and Luke won't create a grouping for them. I figured if the icons could show tv or movie it would at least be a bit easier to quickly identify within a large collection.

2 hours ago, mbarylski said:

Does this plug-in have a badge for TV vs Movie? I'm asking because it would be nice to distinguish between TV shows and Movies in Collections. Currently the tv shows and movies are lumped together and Luke won't create a grouping for them. I figured if the icons could show tv or movie it would at least be a bit easier to quickly identify within a large collection.

No, but if your movies are in a different library than your TV shows, you can at least style the badges differently.

But no, there's no 'this is a movie/tv show' rule type and I don't see that as being useful enough generally to add.

If everyone here shows up to disagree, though, I could reconsider.

I'm trying to install this to check something for a customer but on my test system I'm getting a spinning circle and nothing else.

2.0.0.1 from the catalog.  I don't have a xml config file in plugins/configurations.

Any ideas?

17 minutes ago, cayars said:

I'm trying to install this to check something for a customer but on my test system I'm getting a spinning circle and nothing else.

2.0.0.1 from the catalog.  I don't have a xml config file in plugins/configurations.

Any ideas?

Are you on a beta release of Emby server or earlier than 4.6?

Edited by roaku