Yesterday Emby started recording only 20KB of some TV shows

Ronstang

Ronstang

This is a new issue.  Yesterday it started only recording 20KB of all SpongeBob episodes scheduled to record.  Today it did it once again with all SpongeBob episodes and some of the PAW Patrol episodes.  This happened in the morning and the afternoon PAW Patrol episode recorded fine.  I really don't don't know why this started all of a sudden as these recordings have been fine for the last month or so.  Below is the log file.

embyserver.txt

Edited by Ronstang

Ronstang

These were all on the same channel,  but sometimes PAW Patrol is on two different channels in a day playing different episodes but I'm not sure if exactly the same time.  Spongebob only plays on one channel so that is not the issue.

Ronstang
19 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, are you able to watch on those channels? Can you try rebooting your tuner device?

I rebooted everything yesterday and as soon as I did everything started working again.

Thanks for the feedback. It looked to me like the server just wasn't getting a stream from the tuner, so that's why I suggested that.

Ronstang

I think until the new version of Live TV hits I just need to reboot everything whenever I have zero recordings happening to prevent any further issues.