Change volume slider color

cochize1
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

cochize1

I was trying to do it by myself but failed.

How do I change the volume slider, bubble and background color?

And optionally how do I change the text showing the volume to be different color then the text showing the current position of the movie?

image.thumb.png.4b4175d100481b57732952ed6d49a905.png

• Solution
Happy2Play

Have you seen this?

But to make them different you target each

/* Google Now Playing Bar & Now Playing Page */
div.videoOsdVolumeControls .emby-slider-background-lower, div.videoOsdVolumeControls .emby-slider::-webkit-slider-thumb {
  background: purple !important; }

div.videoOsdVolumeControls div.sliderBubble {background: transparent; color: green;}

div.videoOsdPositionContainer .emby-slider-background-lower, div.videoOsdPositionContainer .emby-slider::-webkit-slider-thumb {
  background: orange !important; }

div.videoOsdPositionContainer div.sliderBubble {background: transparent; color: yellow;}

You will have to add FF.

• Like 1

cochize1

so I played around and finally got to where I wanted, I am pasting my bit of code redesinging the OSD, maybe somenone will find it helpfull:

/*change OSD button colors*/
button.videoOsd-btnPause {color: #52b54b}
button.videoOsd-btnPause:focus, button.videoOsd-btnPause:active {color: #52b54b; background-color: rgba(82, 181, 75, 0.2);}
button.btnOsdFastForward {color: #D4AF37}
button.btnOsdFastForward:focus, button.btnOsdFastForward:active {color: #D4AF37; background-color: rgba(212, 175, 55, 0.2);}
button.btnRewind {color: #D4AF37}
button.btnRewind:focus, button.btnRewind:active {color: #D4AF37; background-color: rgba(212, 175, 55, 0.2);}
div.videoOsdVolumeControls {color: #1D87D0}
div.videoOsdVolumeControls:focus, div.videoOsdVolumeControls:active {color: #1D87D0; background-color: rgba(29, 135, 208, 0.2);}
button.buttonMute {color: #1D87D0}
button.buttonMute:focus, button.buttonMute:active {color: #1D87D0; background-color: rgba(29, 135, 208, 0.2);}
button.btnNextTrack {color: #E0B0E8}
button.btnNextTrack:focus, button.btnNextTrack:active {color: #E0B0E8; background-color: rgba(224, 176, 232, 0.2);}
button.btnRecord {color: #ee998c}
button.btnRecord:focus, button.btnRecord:active {color: #ff130f; background-color: rgba(255, 19, 15, 0.2);}
i.md-icon.btnPinNavDrawerIcon {color: #52b54b}
button.btnAudio {color: #52b54b}
button.btnAudio:focus, button.btnAudio:active {color: #52b54b; background-color: rgba(82, 181, 75, 0.2);}
button.btnSubtitles {color: #52b54b}
button.btnSubtitles:focus, button.btnSubtitles:active {color: #52b54b; background-color: rgba(82, 181, 75, 0.2);}

/*Change OSD slider colors*/
div.videoOsdVolumeControls .emby-slider-background-lower, div.videoOsdVolumeControls .emby-slider::-webkit-slider-thumb {
  background: #1D87D0 !important; }

div.videoOsdPositionContainer .emby-slider-background-lower, div.videoOsdPositionContainer .emby-slider::-webkit-slider-thumb {
  background: #52b54b !important; }

div.videoOsdVolumeControls .emby-slider-background-lower, div.videoOsdVolumeControls .emby-slider::-moz-range-progress {

div.videoOsdPositionContainer .emby-slider-background-lower, div.videoOsdPositionContainer .emby-slider::-moz-range-progress {

div.videoOsdVolumeControls .emby-slider-background-lower, div.videoOsdVolumeControls .emby-slider::-moz-range-thumb {

div.videoOsdPositionContainer .emby-slider-background-lower, div.videoOsdPositionContainer .emby-slider::-moz-range-thumb {

/*Change volume progress bar*/
div.videoOsdVolumeSliderWrapper2
{background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)!important; }

div.videoOsdVolumeControls .emby-slider-background
{background-color: rgba(29, 135, 208, 0.2);}

/*Change position progress bar color*/
div.videoOsdPositionContainer .emby-slider-background
{background-color: rgba(212, 175, 55, 0.2);}

div.videoOsdPositionContainer .emby-slider-background-upper
{background-color: rgba(82, 181, 75, 0.4);}

div.videoOsdPositionContainer div.sliderBubble
{background: transparent!important; 
color: #ffffff; 
-webkit-text-stroke: 1px #52b54b;
text-shadow: 0px 5px 5px #52b54b; 
}

div.videoOsdVolumeControls div.sliderBubble 
{background: transparent!important; 
color: #ffffff; 
-webkit-text-stroke: 1px #1D87D0;
text-shadow: 0px 5px 5px #1D87D0; 
}

/*Change OSD title size*/
h2.videoOsdParentTitle {
font-size: 200%;
}
h3.videoOsdTitle {
}
div.videoOsdMediaInfo {
}

/*change OSD volume upper icon*/
div.iconOsd.volumeOsd
{color: #1D87D0}
div.iconOsd .iconOsdProgressInner
{background-color: #1D87D0!important;}

• Like 1

cochize1

If by 'adventurous' you mean 'with too much time on your hands' than I wish that for you too.

I mostly like the small detail of changing the background of the slider and buffer color, though probably noone will notice.

arrbee99

The too much time on your (well my) hands bit is true.

But I will admit if someone had said they were going to have all these icons different colours I would have said (how can I put this politely - yuk), but you've picked a really nice combination. Personally, I've just changed all the green bits to a kind of powder blue, and that was mostly with HappyPlays help.