[BUG] Multi-track files FLAC decoding error

Josephus

Josephus

The default audio stream is flac, and it will be stuck at 0 seconds during playback. After forcibly forwarding, it will make an unknown huge noise. Switch to other audio tracks and then switch it back , then strangly it becomes normal as usual. Wonder why?
Everything is normal with the old client which is not replaced with the core of exoplayer.
I was wearing a Bluetooth headset and suddenly encountered that loud noise (more than the maximum volume, I don’t know why), and I felt as if deaf...
I have tried multiple different videos on multiple devices, with latest version of Android app, as long as it has multiple audio tracks and the default audio track is flac, it performs oddly as above, and single audio track files are not affected.

Same here.  

The contents with flac stuck at begining. After pause/resume manually, it will make huge noise.

Android v3.1.73, Exoplayer.

Josephus
2 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, can we please look at an example? Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

Sorry, but I tried my best to explain it...  And actually I've read the example twice...

There is nothing wrong with the server, but the player is not working right.

Maybe I didn't mention that it was a direct play, web playback as well as windows theater is okay, but Android with Exoplayer didn't work well. And old versions with another player core whose name I forgotten is everything right with the situation. The only error is with the new Android App using Exoplayer.

Later I'll attach a demo video here.

Thank you for your reply.

Josephus
3 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, can we please look at an example? Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

Here is the video file which has an FLAC track in default, and has multi audio track, didn't work well on current Android App

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YLabH4iSt8HlyHv9598PN2Y6XWOGWE6U/view?usp=sharing

More than gratitude if the bug with the audio decode on Exoplayer cored Android App can be fixed.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, we tested this file and we're unable to reproduce the problem, but will try to look for possible causes. Thanks.