'Play all/Queue all from here' only adds the selected track into the queue

Vienna

Hi,

I'm running into an issue with the Roku interface when selecting music tracks to play. Choosing any song for playback will only play that one track, rather than playing the track plus the rest of the tracks in the album/playlist. If a track is already playing and I go to select another one, the "Play all from here / Queue all from here" options behave similarly and will only consider it as a single track being added. The Roku app is up to date (it's an Express 3900X) and I just updated to the latest Emby Server version. Wasn't sure if the issue is just some interface setting/quirk I wasn't understanding, but not finding anything, and everything else in the Roku app is working fine. The issue also does not happen on the web version or iPhone app.

The only way around it is to select the general "Play all" button from the start, and then skip ahead to track/starting point I want. Maybe I'm wrong but that doesn't seem like it would be the default way to play music continuously from a certain track.  

The log is attached (my first example track selection is at 2021-01-22 13:09:40.280) and below are some screenshots showing the playback queue. The "1 | 1" is what happens whenever I select any given song. The "1 | 2" is from having a song playing and then choosing "Queue all from here" on another song. Hope that makes sense.

image.png.48c4a3ad584868004c8e9308c2395c50.png

image.png.1ab1e91e1057a375fcf76cb2d56b4b2c.png

Thanks

embyserver-63746917389.txt

Thanks for the report. We apologize for the issue.

Can you try the Emby Beta for Roku and see if it behaves any differently? We have fixed this in Beta but I want to know if we fixed it to your satisfaction. Please install the Beta on your Roku. It can exist together with the Store version on your Roku home screen. Once installed launch the Beta and see if you get different results. We want everyone happy.

If there is still any issues please let us know what we can do to make you happy again. Thanks. :)

Edited by speechles

Confirming I installed the Beta version on Roku and it works perfectly! All tracks now play/queue from the starting track. Thanks so much!