Emby Newsletter

joelang6126

joelang6126

Is there a plugin I'm not aware of that allows Emby to send a weekly newsletter of recently added media?

Ombi has something similar but that's only for content that's went through Ombi.

GrimReaper

There are number of Notification plugins in Plugin Catalogue, pick one that suits you best, configure which notification type you want to be notified of, make a weekly (or daily or whatever interval you prefer) Scheduled task. 

Edit: Additionally, you can aggregate new media added using Playback Reporting plugin capabilities, as highlighted in below thread:

Edited by GrimReaper76
Link

joelang6126

It's not notifications I'm looking for it's a newsletter that could be generated for all users with email addresses which has all the latest content from the last issue.

GrimReaper

Yeah, New Media Added is one of those notifications. 

Personally, my users and myself use PlaybackReporting>Pushover daily notifications (that can be configured for any service of your preference: email, Pushbullet, Telegraph or other), and it looks like this:

Screenshot_2021-01-22-10-19-35-718_net.superblock.pushover.jpg

• Like 2

GrimReaper
Just now, emdubya77 said:

@GrimReaper76 do you know if this plugin should be able to honour user access restrictions? I have a weekly email set up but it only seems to list ALL new media, including stuff they don't have access to.

I truly have no idea, but I would assume it would not honour restrictions. That's something that @TeamB might give exact answer to?