"+New Library" new request

OnyxUK

Heyy Peeps, 

Hope everyone is keeping well, I would like to know if it is possible to have a new setting for when adding new libraries to your emby account, 

I am currently making a children zone library to save some time searching and would like to know if it would be possible to have an option to allow both movies and tv shows in one section. i no you can currently do this with mixed content however it can get very messy very quickly as your having to go through folders before seeing any movies or shows. when allowing the kids to choose for them selves i have to always help them before hand and gets rather annoying lol 

Regards Onyx

hey luke,

nothing with emby personally just when dealing with kids it can get even annoying keep being asked to go from one file to another as they are little they dont understand how to fully use it. and seeing the images help them know what movie or show they want. but with them in separate folders they dont see whats on offer as such. i have tried this with out the separate folders and it again gets very full very quick if you have large libraries 

7 minutes ago, ebr said:

So, probably, what you are really looking for is this?

hey ebr,

that would be a fantastic idea however i see its from 2017 and feel that a kids mode like netflix is something thats not going to happen with emby, due to being such an old request. how ever this was the idea i originally thought of as well. i have read this thread before posting. and had this idea instead as i would feel its a good compromise to the kids mode. 

13 hours ago, ONYX MEDIA said:

hey ebr,

that would be a fantastic idea however i see its from 2017 and feel that a kids mode like netflix is something thats not going to happen with emby, due to being such an old request. how ever this was the idea i originally thought of as well. i have read this thread before posting. and had this idea instead as i would feel its a good compromise to the kids mode. 

Vote for the feature request and hopefully it will happen. I get it's approaching 4 years old, but I am sure the Devs are working on such things and the next 'big' update will include many of the features we've all been requesting.

6 hours ago, GiGo said:

Vote for the feature request and hopefully it will happen. I get it's approaching 4 years old, but I am sure the Devs are working on such things and the next 'big' update will include many of the features we've all been requesting.

couldn't agree more ! emby does need something for kids