Individual picture uploading

jerren

Hey 

I would like to request the possibility to upload individual pictures to Emby. At the moment on your mobile device when you select the camera upload option. You can choose what server, only on wifi or all the time and what folder you wish to upload. I would like to see this expanded so it shows you that folder and let's you select the pictures you want to upload.

The main reason i'm personally suggesting this is because recently i met up with some friends and we wanted to share pictures and since i keep all our pictures secure on my server. They want me to have them. At the moment we do that via mail or usb-sticks but it would be much handier if i could make them an account, they login, choose camera upload, select the pictures to upload and done. I don't need to see all the pictures my friends have on their phone, it's none of my business and i'm not sure i would want to see them either.

I'm sure there are other situations that would lend themselves well for this but the example i provided is one i came in contact with recently. Thanks for reading and if you would like this option, don't forget to like the post so the developers & moderators know it's a wanted option.